Testing everybody day to AF or BFP!

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I ovulated last night..

I have had sciatica pain for the last couple of days on my left side. At times it felt muscular, at other times it felt like something on the inside (if that makes sense!)

I have irregular periods and ovulation and currently not had a period since 26 Dec. I saw my gp a couple of weeks ago and we have a gynaecologist appointment on 24 May.

So last night laying on my back in bed just before going to sleep my left hip area was aching like it had been for a couple of days and all of a sudden I felt a sharp cramp. Only lasted a few seconds but it was bad! Immediately afterwards the ache over my left hip stopped and felt so much better. We weren't going to bd but I convinced oh and (TMI) he said I felt really wet! Last time we bd before that was Sunday.

My sciatica this morning is tons better. So do you think that could have been ovulation? I've never felt it before that I have noticed.

I have some cheapy tests coming today and since I don't know exactly when I ovulated and, let's face it I am a POAS addict, I will be taking one every day until AF or BFP! I'll post pics here :)

If anyone wants to join me in the testing madness feel free and some advice re the pain last night would be great :) thanks

I'd love to follow you as I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday too. I don't have any cheapies to test along with you but love to see how you go.

I think you could be right that you did Ovulate then, I can pretty much feel ovulation happening as well, not so much as you described, but usually just get pain for about 24 hours localised on one side, and this all works in with my opks and cm etc. Last month though I definitely felt it happen, I had my normal ovulation pains then just sitting watching tv the pain was super intense on my right side for about 5 mins or so then subsided quickly.

Anyway, here's to the TWW! Hopefully a bfp at the end of it :)

Yay someone else partaking in my madness!! �� ttc is crazy! How long have you been ttc for? Xx

10/05/18 nothing yet

Attachments

• 3F4AF7D3-6E05-44E1-99B3-6497711C1E51.jpg
    3F4AF7D3-6E05-44E1-99B3-6497711C1E51.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
Yay someone else partaking in my madness!! �� ttc is crazy! How long have you been ttc for? Xx

I have 2 boys, both conceived first month of TTC then I fell pregnant on first month trying last December, but sadly ended in a mmc at the end of January. I waited one AF after the miscarriage to start trying again, so this is 3rd cycle TTC since then. I'm hoping it's just because my body is getting itself sorted after the mc that it's not happened straight away this time. After getting really really down about it all when AF showed last month, I'm feeling a bit more positive about things this month, so fingers crossed there's a bfp for both of us in a few weeks.

Sorry to hear about your mmc :(

We have one lo who was conceived first month of ttc and it has now been a year ttc number 2. Xx

12/05/18

Attachments

• A4F933EA-C327-44F9-BF90-502DF1A8C370.jpg
    A4F933EA-C327-44F9-BF90-502DF1A8C370.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
Fingers crossed this is going to be it! :dust:

Hope you're having a great weekend. We celebrate Mother's Day here tomorrow, so we went out for lunch today (to avoid the crowd tomorrow) and generally planning not much for tomorrow itself.

How you going Sarah34?? Any symptoms to report on?

I don't know if it's symptoms or anything but I've really broken out on my face and also maybe peeing a bit more than usual. Probably nothing and really too early still i guess.

Hiya,

I’ve been feeling a bit crampy and have also broken out quite badly but that could be because I’ve been a bit stressed lately! Still bfn on the cheap tests but I could only be 5dpo so will keep testing! Also noticed a bit of nipple sensitivity but could be imagining that!

Hubby has his semen analysis today.. currently waiting for him to produce lol

Did you enjoy your mother’s day lunch? It’s weird cos our Mother’s Day is in March in the uk! :)

It's hard not to pick out symptoms that you might be making up hey? I'm trying my best not to symptom spot, but always think "oh what's that?!" lol
I've had 2 lower temps the last 2 mornings, according to what I've read nothing too much to worry about, still just above coverline so probably just the second estrogen surge or something. Oh well nothing I can do really is there :shrug: just keep waiting.

Mother's Day was nice, didnt do too much so that was good. Yeah I wonder why we have them at different times? Hmmm?

Good luck with the SA.

Hiya, do you see anything here?? Not sure if I see a squinter??

Attachments

• 18AFE20C-FC73-4377-BB80-9A0B3929143B.jpg
    18AFE20C-FC73-4377-BB80-9A0B3929143B.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
Hmm not sure. I have line eyes, been staring at my own tests for days, all bfn and I think the witch is on her way.

All the best to you! I hope this is your month xx

If there’s anything it is only a squinter so not putting too much faith in it!!

What makes you think af is on her way?

I’m still going to keep testing xx 12dpo today tho so would think it would show by now if I was pregnant. I have my gynae appointment this week so hopefully I’ll get some answers as to why I haven’t had af since december! Xxx

Hubby got his SA results back and they are ‘abnormal’ ��

Waiting on a call for more info. Xx

Hubby has 100% abnormal morphology. Everything else normal. Any ideas ladies? Xx

Hi, I was just lurking but I googled out of curiosity on what that is and I found this.

Attachments

• Abnormal+morphology.jpg
    Abnormal+morphology.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 14
All the best with your appointments and you get the answers you need and a little bundle soon. xx

CD1 for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->