Testing for #6 2021

I think I see it too! Hoping the next few days brings a clearer bfp!

I'm not seeing anything at all on these so I don't know. Either it is still really early or I'm out completely.

I'm not optimistic about this anymore so I'm kind of thinking I'm out now.

I've got some clearblue coming tomorrow that should have been here yesterday. I'll test tomorrow and Tuesday but instinct is telling me that this isn't my month.

Snapchat-1326257584.jpg

I don't think I see anything
Good luck for your next test! :) ❤️

I don't see anything but to be honest, I'm glad that it's stark negative rather than giving me these false glimmers of hope with constant shadows.

If nothing by Tuesday, I'm calling it a day for this cycle because I can't keep spending so much on these things. I might buy a blood test pregnancy test. It was accurate when I was pregnant with my last loss so yeah, I might buy that if it all still remains inconclusive. I'm just not sure what to do. I just feel so bummed out.

I feel like something is catching my eye on the Frer hon. And can see a line on the Tesco one to.
Not sure about the ICs.

Oh sweet I really want u to get ure BFP so much [-o<

I have everything crossed I think I can see something on the one u said u couldn't. I have stupidly sensitive eyesite (crazes me when my partner sits there saying naa there's nothing there. But to me it's blindingly obvious) it could just be a shadow tho but good luck x

Tonights test. I think i see something but I'm second guessing myself. Probably just tormenting myself

Snapchat-836338335.jpg Snapchat-918500491.jpg Snapchat-603649490.jpg

Oh that clear blue got me seeing a shadow...I can’t see anything on your other tests though...xx

I'm a law unto myself with testing so early. I should know better by now but I just can't help it lol.

I can definitely see a line on the CB hon.

I guess the next day or two will give me me an answer one way or the other. I've ordered a blood test pregnancy test too from Amazon so I'll see what that says. That'll be here on Thursday so I'll update then too. I don't know....I don't feel like I am but these tests love to throw these curve balls and give little glimmers of hope. I'd love my rainbow take home baby. This really is my last and I would love to have my dream come true x

I guess the next day or two will give me me an answer one way or the other. I've ordered a blood test pregnancy test too from Amazon so I'll see what that says. That'll be here on Thursday so I'll update then too. I don't know....I don't feel like I am but these tests love to throw these curve balls and give little glimmers of hope. I'd love my rainbow take home baby. This really is my last and I would love to have my dream come true x
Amazon has blood pregnancy tests?

I definitely see a hint of something, I found clear blue didn't give me a great line early on to be sure or not when I was pregnant so it may just be a bit early for a decent line on those. Good luck for it getting darker x

I'm still seeing something for sure just can't tell on color. Do you have a frer? They gave me the earliest clear positive x

I did a cheap version of FRER and I definitely saw a line but now I can't.

I'm probably going to go out and buy the 6 days earlier FR and see what I get with that.

I'm so impatient and I have lost all common sense in terms of squandering my money on potentially nothing lol

It was more visible in person but then it went, so I don't know. If it was anything, surely it would still be there

Snapchat-757842593.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->