Testing for #6 2021

That blood test you took was so convincing. I hope next cycle is the 1.

I am wondering if I've had a chemical...I mean my bleeding is super heavy which is unusual for me having just started and given that I'm earlier than I'd usually be too. Could it be possible? Also because of the lines I was sure I could see and the blood test one that did come up positive. Do you think it's possible maybe?

Hard to say hon but maybe.

With my CPs I came on late.
But it was supper heavy and clots and painful.
My AF is usually heavy but with the chemicals it was supper heavy.

I really hope u haven't had a CP hon.
Keep and eye on ovulation because if u have u may ovulate a little earlier than normal.

I want u to get ure BFP so much

I don't think it was a chemical. It's been a fairly straightforward AF. No unusual clots and no out of the ordinary pain.

I've for research purposes and just because I like to pee on all the sticks, bought some ovulation tests from Amazon. I'm aware that they may not be hugely accurate given that I've got PCOS but we'll see how it goes :D

Hehe why not u get so many in a box u may as well start early haha.

Really hope this is ure month

I'm really hoping so. I have a good feeling but don't want to get my hopes up too much. We covered things a bit better this month, so really would be lovely to get that BFP! :D

I'll test again tomorrow :D I might get a bit of paper and stick my tests to them to see if I can spot any changes over the next few days

I stuck mine in a note book and it's good to look back on.

10dpo and nothing to report. No second line at all so guess I'm out. On to next month. Just waiting for AF now

I'm so sorry sweety. Good luck with this new cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->