Testing for #6 2021

I see it on the cheap frer Hon, I feel I see a very faint line.
We're those the Answer tests?
If they are I found them to be better than Frer.
I swear Frer are not as sensitive as they used to be.
I got better lines on the Answer brand.
@tdog was the same to.

I definitely see it on the blood test one. I've never ever used them so it's interesting to see.
The CB had a faint line to and I was still getting faint lines on them at 14 dpo.

Fx for u hon

I tested today and BFN. Can't see a thing. I'm a few days away from when my period is due and I think if anything was going to show, it would have by now.

I didn't think the blood test would be reliable enough to go by having had nothing really develop over the past week. I am sad but I guess I will have to just keep trying. I'd rather go without being pregnant than fall pregnant and have it robbed from me again so cruelly, if that makes sense. So hopefully if I fall pregnant again, it'll be my forever rainbow baby.

On to next month I guess and I really do need to try and not test so early. I just spend a fortune and torture myself but I just can't help it. I just like to pee on sticks lol

Hey maybe I'll get a BFP next month and have another December baby. I have 3 already, what's one more? :rofl:

4 December babies!!!! Now that would make for an expensive month!!!!! Goodluck xx

You still have 4 days till af plenty of time to still get a positive hpt.:hugs:

I think AF has got me early. I'll not really know until later but yeah, I've got some light bleeding so looks like I'm on to next cycle. At least I'm not late, if this is AF and out of my misery

So sorry sweety.
Hopefully March is ure month and a 4th December baby lol.
That seems to be a lucky month for you.
Did AF pick up? only asking because it's bit early and was hoping it was IB?

Yeah, I think it's AF, seems a bit too heavy to be IB. I always start off a bit slow and then out of nowhere, it's like someone has turned a tap on lol!

Still, as disappointed as I am that this wasn't my month, I'm glad that I started instead of being late and then it dragging out for goodness knows how long. I can just start afresh and tweak my days a little so I can hopefully account for an earlier window and cover myself a bit longer.

Anyone with PCOS used ovulation tests and have them work? Was wondering whether to maybe try tracking this month but I know they're not the best to use but just for one month, I might give it a whirl to see what results I get.

Ps. Thanks for all your support. I get a bit side tracked to be able to respond individually but I just wanted to say thanks for all the lovely comments. It means a lot and helps to know that there are people who understand how it feels to want something so much, celebrate when good news happens but also support when things don't go to plan. I do appreciate all of you.

I've been on here since my first baby and always found support in different ways through each or my pregnancies and beyond. Thank you all xxx

I really hope next month is ure month hon.
I really do believe u will get ure BFP soon [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"