Testing for #6 2021

Is that the cheap version of frer or a 6 day early frer from just now? X

It's the cheap version :) I've asked the hubby to pick me up some early first response ones. :) x

Thanks Jessa, I hope you're doing OK. I keep stalking to see how things are going for you. I hope you get your forever BFP soon x

Ooo OK well I was going to say I thinkkk I can see a hint of a line on that, so fingers crossed for the frer! X

Can't see anything on the FRER :( I hate those false glimmers of hope. Now I just feel totally bummed out

Sorry to hear that :( when is af due? Xx

So...I did this and I can see a faint line which would probably account for my tests being so rubbish. I am going to now try and hold off for a few days to see if there's any difference but this has given me a small glimmer of hope. It was accurate the last time for me so I'm hoping it's the same this time x

Snapchat-1403322488.jpg Snapchat-324137226.jpg

I can see that line!! I may have already asked but how many dpo are you? (Sorry if you have to explain yourself for the 9876th time) xx

My period is due on the 16th according to my app so I could be anything to be honest depending on ovulation.

I'm never sure when I ovulate :( I think I know but I'm not totally sure. I just baby dance and hope for the best lol x

I see that line. Wish they sold them in the states. Good luck

I guess I'll find out in the next few days if it's accurate again for me this time.

I really am hoping it is. It came up in the time frame and everything so I'm really hoping so but I'll bear it in mind that it could be wrong so I won't get my hopes up just yet

This is a reference picture just to look back on to show what it looked like after some time had passed. Be interesting to know if it's darker or just a really mean evap. The blood did move across the test the last time and it looked weird and my test did get darker but I knew i was pregnant the last time, this is still inconclusive

Snapchat-104694358.jpg

I just need it to show up on the normal tests now in the next couple of days. I'm not totally confident because I've read about so many false positives on the reviews but I guess we'll see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->