Testing for #6

Yaaay! Sooo happy for you !! Do you mind me asking how many dpo you are

To be honest I don't actually know...my cycle was a lot longer this month so it's anyones guess. I started testing a few days ago so I'm guessing possibly 10-11 dpo? That's just a rough guess though. My cycles are weird and can average from 35 to 45 days. On this one....today would have been day 53 so I ovulated later and I'd have been later starting anyway. The body does strange things. I was testing a couple of weeks back as well when I thought I had originally ovulated so this is going to confuse the dates a little. Going by the digi making me 3-4 weeks pregnant....i should be due middle of March time so I have a rough estimate in my head of when. But there's no such thing as a proper due date for me as I always have c sections earlier than my actual due date. This is surreal. Still can't believe it lol

Congratulations.
I was due AF yesterday but its a no show but all pregnancy tests are BFN and have zero symptoms. I did but then they vanished think I've had another chemical i feel so defeated and just feel like giving up. Im just so done with ttc and the constant disappointment each month. :cry:

Congratulations.
I was due AF yesterday but its a no show but all pregnancy tests are BFN and have zero symptoms. I did but then they vanished think I've had another chemical i feel so defeated and just feel like giving up. Im just so done with ttc and the constant disappointment each month. :cry:

I'm so sorry :( Don't give up but at the same time, only TTC when you're ready to.
We are all here rooting for you. I truly hope that if you do try again this month, that this is your month. If you're needing to sit this one out to try and help yourself emotionally, we'll be here to support you. Whichever choice you make, we're here for you x

I'm so sorry :( Don't give up but at the same time, only TTC when you're ready to.
We are all here rooting for you. I truly hope that if you do try again this month, that this is your month. If you're needing to sit this one out to try and help yourself emotionally, we'll be here to support you. Whichever choice you make, we're here for you x

Thanks hon. Thing is tho I'm 40 so time really isn't on my side. My husband is 45 so time isn't on his side either. According to Google at 40 I only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant and the misscarage rate is so high.
I desperately want one more baby tho and to experience pregnancy one last time b4 its to late. But now I'm strating to think maybe it's already to late.
I really hope not. Just want AF to hurry up. I hate being in limbo. I know I'm 100% not pregnant so I don't understand why no AF. Im never late.

Really starting to worry something is wrong

Today's tests. I'm worrying about the progression. I hope I'm just being paranoid. I did a clearblue earlier and the line wasn't darker like i thought it would be. I'll try again tomorrow. I haven't got the test now otherwise I'd insert a pic but yeah....considering I got my positive digi on Friday...i don't know how good this is for progression.

I feel I jinxed myself by doing my midwife referral earlier than I usually do. Normally I wait til I get a 3+ on a digi but because of this covid shit, I don't know the effect it's going to have on appointments and I wanted to be more on top of things. Now I'm worried I've jinxed things and I'll have to explain that the referral isn't needed after all

Snapchat-881984325.jpg

I think those lines are great. Cheapies never showed progression for me with ds. That clearblue has a fab line. I think you're over thinking it hun, please stay positive, lines are great! X

Ok, i found the clearblue from earlier.

Top one.
Bottom is from 10 minutes ago.

Snapchat-1655921061.jpg

Lines look lovely, Lula. x h&h 9 for you

Remember HCG can take 2 to 3 days to double so dont worry hon. I bet tommorows will be darker.
Good luck.
With my all my chemicals my lines did not progress at all they just got fainter and fainter so please don't worry I think ure lines look fine.

Also, if you are able to find my test thread (first tri boards I think) I had a terrible time with progression with frer mainly. Same went with my third. Frer was dark the first day testing 10 ish dpo, then went so faint it was squinter two days later and on, other tests in the same samples were blazing. Try not to over analyze lines (yeah right).

The clearblue is making me nervous. It doesn't seem to be getting any darker at all. The only glimmer of hope i have at the minute is that with the digi, when I got my first positive one, the pregnant and 1-2 came up together at the same.

When I did another the other day, the pregnant part came up first and then a few seconds later once the test had thought about it, 1-2 came up. Today, the pregnant part came up and the test took a little longer to think about it which makes me thing that it's on the cusp of changing but not quite there. This is me going by history of using these tests. I won't really feel reassured until I get a 2-3 on the digi. I'm not overly confident that this is going to have a good outcome. I've never had a problem with any of my previous pregnancies in where I've had to worry about the line progression as by now on a clearblue plus, the line is considerably darker and it just looks the same as a few days ago. I'm preparing myself for a bad outcome to be honest. My gut instinct is telling me something isn't right

Snapchat-1568503803.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"