Testing from 7dpo until BFP or AF

DreamCatcher_

Reaction score
So I posted earlier in the week as I thought I had a faint line. When I went back to that test it wasn't as obvious and looked more like an evap or indent. I guess I just got excited haha!

So today I'm 7dpo and I'm going to test every morning until a BFP or AF shows. My AF hasn't been in 2 years and my mirena was removed 56 days ago without a shw either. I'm not overly hopeful of a BFP, given how out of whack everything seems to be, so even my AF showing would be something positive.

I've had cramping and nausea on and off since Sunday last week, back ache, heavy feeling boobs at times, occasionally sensitive nips and some feelings of pressure or fullness down below. My CM hasn't changed at all and I've not been charting my temp.

7dpo test.
https://i66.tinypic.com/2gu0exh.jpg

Thanks everyone. Feeling quite sick today, still sore back and heavy boobs. Some mild cramp like pains on and off.

Thank you, seen a few weird things online about heart rate and pregnancy. Might go and look at my fitbit records and see if there's any pattern/increase. If anything it will give me something to do :)

So today I am 8dpo and last night I had some pinching pains where my right ovary is. I also had cramps ans backache through the night and I feel sick again this morning.

My test was a bfn again, although I still expect that. At one point I did think I seen something faint but I'm not sure, it was possibly just a shadow.

https://i63.tinypic.com/33c8905.jpg

9Dpo and a bfn again. My symtpoms seem to be fading, although my boobs are still heavy. Slightly creamy cm this morning. I've not bothered to post a picture of the test as it is stark white.

I know I said I'm not too bothered just now and AF wohld be welcome but every BFN is making me very upset :(

good luck, we are on the same boat x

I didn't want to waste money and get too emotional this early but I did this to myself again, good luck hope you get your bfp I know how you're feeling :hugs:

I've only been trying for 1 cycle and even then it's been 57 days since mirena removal and no AF! No mothing :( and my Dr told me that I 'might just be destined for long, irregular cycles' and that there's nothing they can do, I should just 'wait for my period to arrive' and that it'll 'probably be more difficult for me to conceive because of the irregularity' but I'm young so have time.

I tried to tell myself even AF would be welcome as I could start charting properly and then seek out help if necessary. AF won't be welcome as I've got my heart set on ttc now :(

Don't feel discouraged :hugs:

There's always a way, try not to stress I know it's easier said than done. Have your cycles always been irregular?

9DPO and another BFN, so no picture.

No symptoms to report either. Feeling more discouraged by the day, even though it is still early :(

My cycles were never really irregular, however during 2013 I began to have spotting throughout my cycle and then in 2014 I began to go irregular. I then didn't have a period for 2 months before the mirena was put in, none while it was in and now there is still nothing.

However, I'm only 23 so doctor's don't seem to be taking me seriously because I "have time" and I already have DS (despite him being conceived, accidentally, before any of the problems started).

Since getting my mirena out I've also gained 8lbs so I possibly do have PCOS, to some degree :(

So after doing a little more research on the magical Google, it turns out that I actually have no CM. What I actually felt was just normal discharge (sorry for TMI) but no CM to be seen or felt. Ever. That doesn't seem promising.

10dpo and another negative test :( going to buy a bbt thermometer but the only problem is I couldn't start until my AF arrived :/

How frustrating :hugs:

Hopefully when your BBT thermometer arrives you can start using it. Will you be using FF or another app to keep track?

I'm currently using Ovia on my phone. I did download FF but the interface didn't seem as user friendly as Ovia. It does provide charts but, without my bbt, it isn't much use.

Just now it keeps telling my I'm either pregnant or expecting AF, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->