Testing in November

Feeling nauseaous but it's too early for it to be caused by pregnancy so I hope there's good hormome levels (they have been no good the last 4 cycles).

I'm on my first cycle off BCP, so I don't know when I should expect AF, but I figure if I haven't seen any signs by the 20th I'll be testing.

Anyone testing around nov 17?? I am cd8, fertile window is. Due soon according to my charting app! Lol

CD20/5DPO today. On and off nausea since yesterday. Got up to pee three times last night, and I peed a LOT! That's happened to me before though so I'm not accounting it to pg. Plus it's probably too early anyway unless I miscalculated O and it happened earlier. Two nights ago I had a dream I got an unexpected BFP, and last night I had a dream my manager at work told me I had a good chance of being pregnant.

Fx for us all to get our BFPs!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello Ladies,
Nice to meet you all. I am new to this forum, just registered this pm. I am CD6 today and will hopefully be testing in November as well. :)

Just had a second uncomfortable night, woke up with pinky cm and generally lots of cm.

Still feeling crampy/bloated.

Good signs but I can't get excited till 9dpo as AF usually gets me on day 7 or 8.

I'm 7 dpo today and a little nausea, sore boobs occasional stabbing pains in them, bloated but I've had all these before and BFN so....... Lol hard not to hope though as my temps are good xxx

Good luck ladies :dust:

CD11 over here. OH & I have a rotten cold. We're totally not in the mood to BD :-( I think our chances are slim this cycle.

Coral hope you both feel better soon and manage to bd xxx

Hi ladies 9dpo today, I know it's early but did a first response but it was BFN, still have extremely sore boobs.

Baby that's a good sign at 9dpo, hopefully its just too early xx

I was reading the other day that its a good sign as usually at 9/10 dpo progesterone is dropping and boobs less sore, mine start going about then too xxx

Arghhh

I'm driving myself insane looking up my pink cm. it's definitely pink, thought the first time I imagined it.

I don't recall ever having it before. But it might just be a sign of doom and gloom of AF at 7/8dpo again.

I am actually going crazy.

Might be tmi but I woke up this morning feeling a bit wet down there and I was surprised it was cm and not my period (really moist this cycle :-/)

hi girls. 6dpo and I've done a good job so far not over thinking things. last cycle my boobs were SO sore and I was nauseous every day - this cycle NOTHING. I am coming down with a little bit of a cold, but that's it. Not getting my hopes up this time...surprisingly calm. It is what it is....

talk to me at 10dpo and we will see if I am feeling the same way haha

6DPO today. Another night of waking up constantly and vivid dreams. Awful headache last night that caused me to go to bed at 8:15pm and I couldn't keep my eyes open to read for very long at all. Super hungry this morning, already ate breakfast and had tea, just thought of mashed potatoes and they sound really good...at 9:52am. Hoping these are good signs!

Hey all! I'm pretty jealous of all of you who are in your TWW. Although the symptom spotting can drive a girl crazy! Finished my last clomid pill on CD and it's now CD15 and no O yet. Today had a negative OPK which is good because OH is gone for the night. I am starting to notice more watery CM though. Anyone have any experience with PreSeed? I think I'll try it since I heard that clomid can create a hostile environment. GL to everyone who's testing this weekend and next week! Mine won't be for at least another 2 weeks:(

Good luck to all buddies

its a wish by me to get some news in November as its my Birthday month too...

m feeling too much bloating, tummy is hard, cant take any medicine cant push more
what else i do :/ going sitting in washroom n nuthing came out ahhh it driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->