Testing in November

I'm out ladies spotting red today so 100% out, good luck to everyone xx

Sorry Oasis xxx hope they'll be good news for you next cycle.

Bubbles don't test. I did today and regret wasting my precious FRER! 10dpo! Ban me till 10dpo!

Sorry Oasis xxx hope they'll be good news for you next cycle.

Bubbles don't test. I did today and regret wasting my precious FRER! 10dpo! Ban me till 10dpo!

Since we're the same DPO, we can be each other's support til 10DPO haha! I won't test til 10DOP if you won't test! We can do this!!

CD 21 here. Only 3rd month trying since stopping pill. So far cycles are longer than I expected. 33 and 37 days... So I will be testing early/mid November. Wish I could know for sure when to expect AF... Not knowing is irritating.

I know how you feel, Raven! I'm on my first cycle off BC and I was somewhat irregular before BC (but absolutely like clockwork on BC). Gah! 33 was my average before BC, so I'm calling November 19th my AF due date.

Ok so I couldn't avoid temptation even though I kno nothing would shoe. I tried to test today. And guess what? It was a dud! I'm not sure if it's a sign. 7dpo now. Don't think it'll be my month :(

I was out yesterday evening and now have AF from hell. :-( gaaah

Hello ladies can I join you?

A little bit about me I am 24 my dh is 24 and we are ttc our 3rd I have a 5 year old boy and 6 week old girl. I am hoping my af doesn't show up in November and I can test hoping for a bfp!!!

Good luck to everyone

So sorry to you ladies who were visited by the witch :hugs: Prepare for next cycle!!

I am 6 DPO and anticipate her arrival in another 8-9 days as well. Boobs hurt, gassy (not abnormal for me LMAO) and cramps, but I had the same stuff last month and got BFNs and a super witchy AF. I just purchased softcups and Conceive Plus online!!! I am pretty excited to give it a try next cycle, as I am certain this cycle was a bust considering the few times I was able to get baby juice from my donor and the days I got it :cry: But I am already gearing up for the next round!!! Anybody know of any success stories from people who used softcups? I am a little concerned about how deep the pocket is, that it won't keep the swimmers close enough to the cervical opening. I CANNOT mess anything up this next cycle, THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!! I feel like these last 2 cycles didn't happen because I screwed up. I wish I had a DH to BD with every day, it would sure make this process easier. Going at it alone is much more difficult in so many ways but I know my effort will pay off!!!!! :loopy:

So sorry to you ladies who got AF. :hugs:

I'm on CD10 here. I have extra iron supplements and raspberry leaf tea this time around, so we'll see how well BD goes and then big FX for all the days following O!

I'm due for AF on the 20th..but I'm still waiting to O :)

AF is due tomorrow. Still getting negatives on test. I'm keeing my fingers crossed until she arrives though! And if worse comes to worse I'll still be a November tester just at the end.

9dpo here. A few cramps. Break out of skin. Heart burn is really bad now. Cervix is high soft Nd still fairly closed. Took a test this morning and got bfn. Af is due this Friday. I feel as though there's still hope. How is everyone feeling? Baby dust! Good luck! Xx

7dpo and I feel nothing!

Your not out till AF shows 618 and onetubeleft

9 dpo... BFN :( still not out I guess, but not feeling much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->