Testing January 23rd, anyone want to join me?

Hey trying4 how are you doing? I almost got a positive opk yesterday but OH was tired last night so we didn't :sex:

well we managed a :sex: session this morning but it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped. Oh finally woke up in a right grumpy mood and said he was feeling a bit sniffly, and didn't feel like 'snuggling'. I think he caught my disappointment cos then he was saying sorry & he feels really bad, & I'm like 'its ok sweetie, if you don't feel like it that's no problem' while inside I'm shouting 'but we haven't :sex: since wed and I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow and maybe you don't feel like it right now but man up and do the deed!! I'm not gonna like pushing it out either but I'll do it cos we want a baby, so shut your yap and stick it in me!!'

but I couldn't say that soooooo... I just started having a little play on my own :blush: a few well placed moans & oh felt like he was missing out and bingo we :sex:

I even managed to use pressed, popped a bit in before I woke him up :haha: but with all the stress of trying to appear cool about him not wanting to, I was too concerned about getting the :spermy: out to really enjoy myself..... Soooooo afterwards I had to send him downstairs to make me brekkie so that I could finish the job and give his little swimmers as much help as I could!

Didn't think he'd appreciate me doing that infront of him, don't think it would have done much for his ego :rofl:

so I was lying in bed wondering when would be ok to get up and move around, we are normally nighttime :sex:ers so I normally get to lie for a good 8 hours... Well I lay there for about 2 hours & got up & nothing fell out so I was like :yipee: & then about 6 hours later I was walking around the shopping centre when I felt like I peed my pants when the preseed all fell out :dohh: I was mortified :blush:

the things we do hey! I bet I don't even ovulate until next week or something now with all the stress. Ah well, thought my day might give a few girlies a chuckle!

:dust: to all

xxx

How y'all doing? I got +ve opk this afternoon (really great, esp as i didnt ov last mnth - blaming soy iso for that one) AND got to dtd. So fx!!
Babydust to all xxx

Hi all, i had :witch: on xmas day and and due :witch: again on the 26th, so thats when im going to test.
we bd 2/3 days b4 i ov but the day o i came down with the flu so no bd again this month :( i just couldnt manage it.
About 5 days ago i got sharp stabbing pains in my lower left groin area on and off for about 2 hours, was wondering is this me ovulating late or what?
As im ill i have had a high temp blocked nose sore throat cough etc, but also yesterday and today have had little electricity type tingles under my armpits and inside my nipple, do you think this could maybe be the one??? or is it just my coughing fits have strained my chest?
Anyway so excited and feeling positive from my sick bed, love and babydust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->