Testing July 1st, anyone else?

natlguardwife

Reaction score
Anyone else out there testing around the first of the month?

I feel like I want to test every morning even though I know nothing will show up, even if it's there. Trying not to overwhelm myself by thinking about it too much but it's pretty much on my mind all day.

What do you do to help yourself through the wait?

I bought a shopping cart of Walmart cheapies when I took my IUD and I test three times a day starting at like 4dpo. I still have 6 left hehe. It satisfies my urge to pee, but I also don't get sad when I see a bfn on them the way I do if it's a bfn on a frer. :) I don't want to buy more because I am convincing myself and the universe this is my cycle to get my bfp/ baby boy, so I'll start using the cheapies at 6dpo (currently 3dpo) and then use my first frer on 8dpo. Depending how that one pans out, I'll decide when to use the second fr/ the fr gold digital. Aside from obsessive poasing, I just stalk this forums a lot haha. Or work on my baby registry (made one with my last pregnancy but yeah so just changing stuff and updating). Baby dust to everyone!

I'm testing July 4/6.. But something weird has been going on.. At 2 dpo I started spotting at first pinkish brownthe cleared out to a light light pink cm. I have 2 kids don't remember none of this.. N E ways . I am feeling sick now sore throat body aches. Tired Moody irritable sum nausea but that's from feeling siick. I don't like what's going on with my body any aunt flow shouldn't show her ugly face until July 4th or 6 th.. I don't know I keep myself busy to try not to sych myself out with symptoms.. But I Google very question I have. Lol its hard I just stopped buying pregnancy test Cuz I'm a crazy tester its almost like I'm addicted to testing.lol but really if anyone has sum advice I would really appreciate it

I'm testing either tomorrow (July 1) or Thursday, if I can hold out that long! what dpo are you? I think I'm 15dpo but I'm not 100% sure, but my cycles are usually between 27 and 30 days and today is cd31! So nervous and keep thinking AF will be here any second.

I'm testing on Thursday am, 2nd too! I'm day 33 currently and usually have started by now so am getting really optimistic but hate to be disappointed. I FEEL pregnant though but of course that could be me getting carried away.

I've been pregnant twice before - we have a four year old and I miscarried last September :( it was awful but I'm hoping it will be all positive this time. X

I'll be testing tomorrow too! Ive been testing for a few days (Im 9DPO today). Got my last BFP at 8DPO. Ive only seen BFN so far this time though! My birthday is on July 2, Im hoping for a BFP birthday gift by then!!!

Excited to see tests tomorrow!!! Had nothing but bfns on my end

Tested this am. I think it was positive, Hubbie thinks negative or at best unclear. There was the control line plus another line but the 2nd line was fainter than he control. I still feel pregnant and no AF, day 34! Need to buy a proper test (the one I did today was a cheap one).

How's everyone else got on? x

Tested this am. I think it was positive, Hubbie thinks negative or at best unclear. There was the control line plus another line but the 2nd line was fainter than he control. I still feel pregnant and no AF, day 34! Need to buy a proper test (the one I did today was a cheap one).

How's everyone else got on? x

What brand of test did you use? It sounds like a BFP to me and rather normal for the test line to be fainter than the control line. As time goes on it should become darker. Baby dust and please update. Anyway you can post a picture?

That's what I thought but Hubbie gets nervous about being optimistic! It was a cheap one I got with my ovulation sticks, one step they are called. Not sure how to post a photo from my mobile.....

Hope you have good luck too x

A line is a line. If it is pink and appeared within the time limit, that is definitely a bfp. One Step is the dollar tree brand, right? I have had pink evaps on them, but only after the time limit. Like pp said, it is 10% normal to have a faint test line. It will darken over time :)

Argh did another clear blue test and it's positive woohoo!

Yay congrats! Just got the ok for bloods. I wish I could speak out at lunch to do them but the clinic is too far :(

Hi , I'm new to this post I test on 7/3/2015 , but I cheated I tested on the 3rd night after transfer. It was positive. Everyone says that's too soon . I had two frozen embryos transferred.

Welcome! Keep testing in the meanwhile. Every body is different so fxed!

Ugh trying not to get excited for my blood tests but 9/10 of the charts with post o temps like mine were pregnancy charts.

BFN this morning. Really hoping for my BFP tomorrow! Fx for everyone else waiting and big congrats to Caz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->