• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing Madness Month 5! UPDATE PG9!! Digi BFP PG 12 :)

I see line in top 1 of this mornings.
Is there a line there it can be deceiving on the fone.

Have u tested since?

Just took another test, I see something but it's soooo faint I can't make out if there's colour or if it's an evap/indent?.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 63
When completely dry....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 69
I kinda see it in the completely dry one, was very hard to tell when it still had the pink streaks in it.
Hope its your BFP!

I don't see anything in the dry one :/ Keep testing though! I love this thread!

I see a v v faint shadow on all 3.
How long a hold?

Are u feeling its a def bfp?

I see something on those last tests! Good luck

I see a line on the first pic of the last test

Thanx everyone. I took another last night it was convinced it was negative and thought I was defo out because I started spotting so had a few glasses of wine last night with dinner. Woke up this morning, spotting has stopped and I got this on a test, please tell me you see this line and that I'm not totally mad lol ......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 70
I see it!! :D more tests!!!

I've ran out of tests, typical! Lol I ordered some FRER a few days ago, so hopefully they arrive today! I'm feeling a tad sick this morning but that could be all the wine I consumed last night in a state of depression. If this really is the start of a bfp I'm going to feel terrible about drinking all that wine 😢😢😢

I've been able to see something on the last couple or so tests that you have done! Good luck! Can't wait to see your new tests! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->