• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing Madness Month 5! UPDATE PG9!! Digi BFP PG 12 :)

My frer never arrived so I went to tesco. They only had their own blue dyes or digi's. Digi said not pregnant :( I took both the blue dyes, the top one was with the fmu from this morning that I kept incase my frer arrived. The bottom was from just now 🤔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 57
Fmu test itself...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 40
Afternoon test...maybe a hint of something but surely that should be as dark as the fmu?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 32
Thanx everyone :) I have no idea what to think. Surely if it was positive then the other test should be at least showing something. I'm googling false positive tests as I type this lol X

Positives on two different brands of tests, surely they must not be false positives!

Positives on two different brands of tests, surely they must not be false positives!

I hope not :( I just don't understand why of the 2 tesco ones, one was positive and the other negative :( x

2nding Glong, maybe it was just really dilute?

Totally see it, not even a squinter on your FMU one!

When hcg is low, even a tiny bit more to drink or not holding pee as long can make a massive difference. Fmu is positive which is fab :) frer would of made you believe it for sure lol x

Definitely see it on FMU!

FX
Hope your FRERs come in today

Went to tesco and got more tests, just took another....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 41
All 3 from today, bottom is most recent...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 40
It's there,and it looks like it might be as dark as the FMU one was?

It's there,and it looks like it might be as dark as the FMU one was?

Yeah it actually looks a little darker than the fmu one irl. FRER and digi's should arrive tomorrow. That afternoon test has really got me worried though. I know it could've been a weak sample but I can't help but worry X

Oooh lovely lines coming. Excited for more tests now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->