• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing Madness Month 5! UPDATE PG9!! Digi BFP PG 12 :)

I'm scared to believe it just now. Went to check that earlier test about an hour later and this is what it looked like...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 43
This Afternoons first picture looked about the same as FMU
the dried picture looks like a very nice line

Oh tiny a BFP. huge congrats, so thrilled to see this. Ho many dpo are you? Will u get post sat, lines will be super dark on frer. Ur test teplica of my tesco test from march.....
Have u a test for fmu or keep it till frers arrive.
Whats ur due date???
Xxz

Thanx everyone :) I won't believe it until I see a line on a frer and pregnant on a digi lol yeah I will get them tomorrow, received an email saying they had been dispatched for delivery tomorrow! I've got another 2 tesco ones for tomorrow morning and I think I'll keep fmu again because I seem to test better with that for a change lol took another tesco test tonight (pic attached) I won't test again until tomorrow now. I just can't believe it, I'm in utter shock X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 31
Also...I think I'm 12dpo. Not 100% though because I haven't been tracking ovulation, but I know the last date we dtd was 4th April because I went to visit family for a week on the 5th. I think my due date is 21st December (according to my period tracker app) X

Thanx everyone :) I won't believe it until I see a line on a frer and pregnant on a digi lol yeah I will get them tomorrow, received an email saying they had been dispatched for delivery tomorrow! I've got another 2 tesco ones for tomorrow morning and I think I'll keep fmu again because I seem to test better with that for a change lol took another tesco test tonight (pic attached) I won't test again until tomorrow now. I just can't believe it, I'm in utter shock X

Deffo Bfp xxx

I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up, but surely 5 tests cant be wrong! FX'd the frer and digi's give me positives tomorrow. x

Yay I see lines! Can't wait to see the frer!

Good luck! I think it's a BFP! Can't wait to see the FRER.

Thanx everyone :) today's test with fmu, photo taken around the 10 minute mark. The line seems to take ages to develop on these tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 40
3 tests from yesterday and today's at the bottom, today's is much lighter than yesterday's 😢

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 26
My frer and digi's will arrive today, at some point! I don't drive and both of the supermarkets near me only sell blue dyes. Those tesco tests are annoying, the line starts to develop after 1 minute but it takes ages to get dark. I've googled it and it seems everyone has the same issue with them, so at least it's not just me. Just a bit worried because it seems much lighter than yesterday's. But I'll check it again in 10 mins because then it will have been a full hour since I took it X

Tiny they took ages to give me a positive even when I got one on a digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->