Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Early days and its a faint line but its unmistakeably there so im just going to wait and hope i see some progression, the last 2 times i didnt. So will stick around here for now-not tempting fate moving to first tri!

So my tests arrived today !took it late evening as I just wanted to know . Got a bfn thkugh if you tilet it i thought i saw somwthing
But seems to be just the one line. I'm 10 dpo there's still hope having more pains today in my nether regions !! Good luck everyone

Still waiting for af!!!! , I hope she don't think, she can rock up 9/10 days late again 😠 These af cramps are a joke too 😔

Still no signs of af....tested this morning and bfn...cycle day 32 today...ugh sometimes it sucks to be a women.

I got a bfn again this morning. Af due in 3 days. Doesn't look too hopefull though.

I keep thinking AF has shown up, only to run to the bathroom and...nothing. Im certain it will be here today though. Just have that feeling.

Spotting started just a little bit ago...so Im out. Good luck ladies!

I'm going to test again tomorrow morning ladies. See what tomorrow brings. Not getting as many cramps / stabbing pains. FX

Sorry to hear Bartness �� Hope next month will be it.

And i'm still waiting for af😡😡, I'm like a crazy hormonal women!!! , these cramps are ridiculous!!!, not forgetting the pain that comes with them, this is the second time my af has been very late!, so I think I may pop to the gp , my periods where so regular up until two months ago 😢 Uughhhh ....

My period was suppose to be due October 8th did not come had a positive pregnancy test I am now 23dpo or a week after AF was due and I started to bleed today granted I know in 1st trimester most Pregos bleed at this time idk if it's a miscarriage or something else I'm going to the ER today and figure out what's going on I'll update later

My period was suppose to be due October 8th did not come had a positive pregnancy test I am now 23dpo or a week after AF was due and I started to bleed today granted I know in 1st trimester most Pregos bleed at this time idk if it's a miscarriage or something else I'm going to the ER today and figure out what's going on I'll update later
So sorry to hear this Hun . I went from the same thing as you in June and sadly it ended in miscarriage. Is the bleeding lots ?

It started in the afternoon yesterday and this morning I had like 4 let downs only when I was sitting on the toilet and the cramps and bleeding stopped when I was laying down its weird and idk what it is

I stared bleeding and went to have a scan and thought the worst but there was a heart beat and all was well at that time. Sadly a miscarriage some weeks later xx so all my be fine xx

Af has come for me :-( I'm out good luck to everyone still awaiting answers. X

I got checked out and it's not a miscarriage, but leaning more towards it being a chemical pregnancy and what I'm experiencing is an abnormal flow of AF I'm day 3 into it and all of the bleeding is almost done and my temp is low 97's again all good news

I got checked out and it's not a miscarriage, but leaning more towards it being a chemical pregnancy and what I'm experiencing is an abnormal flow of AF I'm day 3 into it and all of the bleeding is almost done and my temp is low 97's again all good news
So sorry you're going through all this hun-im confused.....a chemical pregnancy is an early miscarriage just before anything would have been visible on an ultrasound. I hope you're not losing the pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->