Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

i was stalking this thread as i was scheduled to test oct 9/10. i only tested on the 9th because i was having cramps the night before but went away after a few minutes. that was 18dpo, and i had a faint line. line has been progressing nicely since then. :)

Attachments

• pregtests.jpg
    pregtests.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
I've tested again today (11dpo) with smu only about 1.5 hour hold but my line is still soooo faint :/ it's barely there

This is today's test after about 15 minutes. I'm starting to think they're all just really bad Evaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
:) 10 DPO FMU
I hope to see a stronger line tomorrow. I also did a blood test today for HCG so I'm anxiously waiting for the results.

This is today's test after about 15 minutes. I'm starting to think they're all just really bad Evaps

Yeah i have to say that one doesnt look great but its still more than i ever get on neg ic-hope its something x

Hi :) I just got a :bfp: BFP. I can't believe it! I so hope it sticks. I had absolutely no symptoms so I was sure I was out.
Canyon see it?

I see it for sure !! Congratulations! ! Wish you the best ! I am also 10 dpo today but haven't tested. I'm waiting for my tests to arrive lol

Still no Af (one day late) , feels likes she on her way, so didn't bother testing today :wacko:

Congrats moonstar🎉

@cakebaby that still looks positive to me ?, could you ask the doc to draw your blood? And don't forget your still very early, and have plenty of time for that test to get darker. Xx

Hi :) I just got a :bfp: BFP. I can't believe it! I so hope it sticks. I had absolutely no symptoms so I was sure I was out.
Canyon see it?

I see it for sure !! Congratulations! ! Wish you the best ! I am also 10 dpo today but haven't tested. I'm waiting for my tests to arrive lol

Thank you :) Got the HCG results back-23. So happy :)

When are the tests suppose to arrive? Which brand? You're very strong that you're not tempted to buy cheap ones at a local drugstore.

Willow tree and my time will cum:start testing!!!! Dmom thats fantastic news- just wondering i think i o'd sunday evening (pos opk sat evening) so i called last monday 1dpo so im 8dpo today if you follow....am i really not 8dpountil tonight? Im doin ics but usually do a frer at 9dpo-do you think i should use it tomorrow or wed?

Willow tree and my time will cum:start testing!!!! Dmom thats fantastic news- just wondering i think i o'd sunday evening (pos opk sat evening) so i called last monday 1dpo so im 8dpo today if you follow....am i really not 8dpountil tonight? Im doin ics but usually do a frer at 9dpo-do you think i should use it tomorrow or wed?

I would personally wait until Wednesday. I find the best lines appear at 10dpo. Use the IC to keep the addiction at bay and bust out the FRER after! Good luck. Xx

I've been away over the weekend, as I hosted a joint 40th and 60th birthday bash for my husband and mom. Tested on Saturday, and I got a BFN.

AF is due today...doesn't seem to be coming though. TBH, I just feel out...so if AF hasn't shown up by Thursday I'll test then.

Congrats on all the BFPs!

Thank you :)
I would also wait until Wednesday. 10 DPO is a lot better to test than 9. The waiting is so hard though!

I would test Wednesday with a frer 😁
I haven't took a test because I can feel af !! And last month I was 10 days late, and positive I was pregnant, but eventually af came and it really got to me , so I think I will just wait it out, although I'm still very tempted to test despite my af cramps and backache 😂🙈

Oh, and I had a bfn with a asda test yesterday, which claims you can test 4days before af😔

Congrats moonstar🎉

@cakebaby that still looks positive to me ?, could you ask the doc to draw your blood? And don't forget your still very early, and have plenty of time for that test to get darker. Xx

Thank you, im not taking it as a positive just yet and gonna get some better tests for a couple of days time :) I'm in England and the drs don't take blood until 8 weeks here unless you're having suspected ectopic or miscarriage.. It's such a waiting game!

Congrats moonstar🎉

Thank you, im not taking it as a positive just yet and gonna get some better tests for a couple of days time :) I'm in England and the drs don't take blood until 8 weeks here unless you're having suspected ectopic or miscarriage.. It's such a waiting game!

Good luck cakebaby!, fingers crossed for you xx

Took a pm test (cause I'm crazy) and the line showed within 2 mins. This pic is taken after about 20 as its drying out. Gonna go to the shop tomorrow and get some better tests xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
It can't be an evap , not if it's showing within 2 mins , you should get a frer 😁 Looking forward to your update 😊

The :witch: showed up for me this morning, right on schedule.... :dohh:

I'll be dropping off here for this cycle...still going to take the Clomid, might or might not use OPKs and will only temp during suspected ovulation period to confirm it. I'm losing hope over here. :nope:

Next cycle I'll be going to an RE for the first time to give IUI a shot. If that doesn't work, I'll start trying to accept that children may not be in our future...which will take a HUGE adjustment but I feel completely defeated.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->