Testing Thread 7dpo to BFP *Update BFP!*

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wanted to have a testing thread. For whatever reason, I feel like it may bring me luck :shrug:
I may also just be certifiably off my rocker :huh: :laugh2:

Regardless, I thought this cycle, I could TRY and be a little more positive and start a testing thread. Testing from today (7dpo) until AF.

Although AF better not arrive :gun:

I am 14-15 (who is counting anymore at this point?!) cycles in and REALLY am ready for that BFP and rainbow baby.

Here is my 'Would be ticker' that offers me some positive mental attitude while waiting for the tests to show BFP as well :)

So, without further ado, here we go:

7dpo: Ultra sensitive Makeababy.ca tests (I don't see many of these brands anywhere, if you have these tests, please, share I am curious where a line should be on these lol)

Result: BFN of course. On invert I feel like my eyes see something, but again...I'm off my rocker and can't be trusted :rofl:

Thanks for stalking!

7dpo.JPG

Good luck love :dust: xx

Thank you :)

I saw the other day you were on cdtp as well. I am midnightfalls on there.
:) I put this test on there and some crazy people are saying the see a line. LOL

That is cruel to mess with people's heads like that :p lol

Lol I was going to be that person :-=..
I must have the worst line eye :lol:

Thank you :)

I saw the other day you were on cdtp as well. I am midnightfalls on there.
:) I put this test on there and some crazy people are saying the see a line. LOL

That is cruel to mess with people's heads like that :p lol

Yes I'm on there I like to stalk the tests :-= I may have bored negative on there I swear people like to mess with people's heads, mins you sometimes o see lines everywhere so who nos :shrug: :rofl: xx

I stalk too! lol
I love looking at tests! haha
(except my own....when I don't have a clear cut answer. I think I just may be impossible to please :rofl:)

Here is another test to squint at. NOthing really to see...but ..of course I always think i 'see something'.

God my POAS addiction and line eye.

On 8 dpo 73.5% of women who are pregnant still get a bfn.
Still hope yet.

Today I am 3w1d pregnant (You know daily affirmations and stuff...lol Anyone else between 2 and 3 weeks pregnant like me?)

8dpo.JPG

9 dpo -

Nothing much to look at here either.
Positive mental attitude is struggling after this morning's lack of line.
53.3% of people using ultra sensitive's at 9 dpo still got a negative when they were indeed pregnant...

Still some hope left....

9dpo.JPG

I didn't get a faint bfp until 10dpo. Best of luck!

10 DPO -

I thought I saw something on it....but there is nothing now.

Not feeling hopeful anymore. I know I still have a chance, but honestly, it feels so faint compared to the 14/15 cycles of failed attempts behind me this go-around, and the 36ish failed ones before my first.

This is heartbreaking, and I keep trying to dig down for that elusive hope, and can't find it.....

10dpo.JPG 10dpo1.JPG

Is that 2 pics of the same test? I feel like I see something on the first one. What strength are the tests you're using?
I can empathise to some extent, 3 years of trying for dd1 and 2.5 years for this baby, with 5 losses. Its absolutely heartbreaking each month. Are you (or have you) had any interventions/medical help with TTC? :hugs2:
Wishing you loads of luck xxxx

@MrsT116 Yes, same test. One pic does seem to show the line I thought I saw. But on invert, I can't see anything. :shrug:
In 2013, I had started with some tests with my ex (First go around) and all tests showed I had everything working without issues.
My ex showed sperm issues. And just before we started looking into procedures we concieved naturally.

This time, with my current partner, we have not used any protection in 5 years. Had two known chemicals only.
He is 49 and not sure if he wants to willingly TTC. He is ok with 'whatever happens' but doesn't want to 'force' TTC if that makes sense. He is worried a baby at his age is unfair to the child and is stuck between wanting to and feeling blocked by his age. (no matter the conversations we have about that not being an issue)
So any kind of intervention or tests, will not be done.
If that makes any sense.

@NightFlower I can't look at my test anymore...and it is kind of bugging me. But I'll probably test again later. 3 hour hold. So in 2.5 hours.

I'm seeing lines love :) xx

You guys are giving me hope. :cloud9:<3<3

I really really want to see a pink line today. I don't think I'll be able to test this weekend as my spouse is home :loo:

Since I never close the door when I go to the loo, it would be weird now if i did. LOL.

I'll have to wait until Monday to test after today! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->