Testing tomorrow morning!

b0obearx0

Reaction score
Hey ladies, tomorrow I will be 12dpo & I've waited & anticipated long enough so I'm gonna test when I wake up with a First Response! I pray I see two pink lines :)

Anyone else testing tomorrow?

Good Luck at TONS of Babydust!!!

:dust:

I am 13 DPO but won't be testing until Tues.

Thank you so much! Same to you! I hope this is both our months! Having any symptoms?

I was having cramping and nausea at about 7-8 dpo. Today I am having some cramping as well who knows if its just AF cramping though. I've also noticed the veins on my chest look more noticeable although I am very fair to begin with. What about you??

I been having cramping (either AF like cramps or light ovulation like pains) everyday since ovulation which never happened to me before and I read on here & other websites about a lot of women experiencing that so I'm hoping its positive for me & now today 11dpo I feel like I'm urinating more often, I only drank 2 cups of soda and went pee at least every hour since I woke up

I'm always peeing alot lol so I can't say that is any different for me!! :) How long have you been TTC?? DH and I have been trying for 15 months. I have PCOS and am taking Clomid.

We just started two months ago, so were fairly new to this, but he has 2 daughters so I know he is fertile, just not sure about me but I know it can take months to conceive sometimes

My DH has a child from a previous relationship as well. His DS is 6. Idk about you but I feel it puts even more pressure on me to give him a child as well. Then again I'm overly sensitive as well! (I guess that could be one of my symptoms also) ;) Goes with the territory when TTC I guess.

Yes I feel the same exact way! His daughters are 5 (turning 6) and 3 (turning 4) and I love them so much, so were hoping to have a boy, he said if he has another girl he doesn't want anymore lol

You're in my thoughts, just wondering how the testing went??

I couldn't find my First Response test so I had to use a E.P.T digital and got a BFN :( but on the instructions if you use it 2 days before missed period it's only 90% accurate so I'm gonna wait until AF is due or late and get a First Response

I am also testing tomorrow, this was my first cycle with metformin,clomid, ovidrell,estrance and prometrium, went for my u/s ond had one follie that was 25.3 hoping for good news as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->