Testing Tomorrow - So Nervous

AlaskaWife

1 MMC
Reaction score
:wacko: Tomorrow is supposed to be CD1 for me so I've been planning on testing tomorrow, because how cool would a Mother's Day BFP be! Anyways I am so anxious and nervous and excited. I swear nothing makes you feel as crazy as TTC. I'm just hoping for that like a glaring neon BFP that shoots confetti out out of it, or in reality something that almost looks sort of like a line. I'm just so anxious about another BFN. Wish me luck, and a little sanity while your at it... Baby dust to all!:dust:

GL to you!!! I hope you get your :bfp: FX!!!!! update for us :]

:bfn: Today but no AF as of yet. Fingers still crossed. Thanks for all of the well wishes ladies.

Evil AF showed up this morning. I'm really bad at being a symptom spotter but I really did have so many this month, that I was hoping this was it. Just trying to stay positive and view today as a new beginning to try again.

Don't feel alone Alaskawife - my AF also showed up:cry:As positive as I wish to be,I'm still very down at the moment.Hopefully by CD10 or so,the blues will be gone and we can start this whole crazy rollercoaster again :hugs:

I'm sorry AniMo2202 :hugs:. Hopefully this month will be the month for both of us. I know AF showing up is just about the worst feeling ever. I know it's hard to be positve but our outlook is the one and only thing we have control over in this craziness. Try to find your silver lining. For me a January baby would have ment I couldn't fly home for Christmas and now I can, (not that it even comes close to making it worth it, but it's true.) This month we just might end up with Valentine's Day babies. Best Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!! So hold your head up high, we will get through this together.:friends:

I'm sorry AniMo2202 :hugs:. Hopefully this month will be the month for both of us. I know AF showing up is just about the worst feeling ever. I know it's hard to be positve but our outlook is the one and only thing we have control over in this craziness. Try to find your silver lining. For me a January baby would have ment I couldn't fly home for Christmas and now I can, (not that it even comes close to making it worth it, but it's true.) This month we just might end up with Valentine's Day babies. Best Valentine's Day gift EVER!!!! So hold your head up high, we will get through this together.:friends:

My birthday is February 22,so it would be very cool to have a February baby :thumbup: I'm coming to terms with AF being here.It sucks but I just have to 'deal'.In a perfect world,I would love a July baby :) since that was my Dad's birthday month,and having a baby in that month would be a really nice memorial to him,I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->