Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

If you click on my ticker and then search around the site you do Eventually find it.

I seem to have gone from no symptoms to cramps. Which are Obviously more reassuring... ;)

Hi! Nervously joining. Edd 25th November x

Hi!! Congratulations and fingers crossed 🙂

Only one more day until 4 weeks 6 days - which is when I ended up in hospital last time with an emergency ectopic 😕

I do have an early scan booked in but it's not until 28 Feb, so this feels really scary!! Holding onto hope that the tummy cramps, faint nausea and tiredness are all great signs - last time I didn't know I was pregnant until it all went wrongg.

Eek!

I seem to be getting really bad nausea from 3pm onwards getting really bad after teatime. Usually i just get all day!

Hi ladies.. I got my bfp last week.. rough edd is 15th November. Very nervous & anxious as had previous miscarriages x

Mind if I join? I am 38, and just found out (last week) that I'm pregnant with baby #3...I have a history of recurrent miscarriage prior to having my first child. My daughter is 4 (her birthday was on Sunday, the 12th), and her little brother is 2.5 years old. I am due around November 15th with this baby, if it's a sticky bean.

Although I'm due around that time, I do know that the baby will most likely arrive well before that time, as my uterus was very thin during my last c-section, and it was mentioned to me that the next baby should be taken around 37-38 weeks, to avoid uterine rupture, which is terrifying. This was an unplanned pregnancy for us, and we're excited, scared, shocked, and...well, TRAINED in parenthood, so in that sense, prepared.

My beta hcg labs were 40 at 13 dpo, and 156 at 15 dpo, so that was good. My ultrasound is scheduled on March 31st, right when I'm 7 weeks, to see if there's a baby with a heartbeat. Keep your fingers crossed for this ol' gal! We're hopeful, and praying.

Symptoms- FATIGUE, lower backache, cold symptoms, insomnia at night, occasional sore boobs, occasional gagging/nausea, some heartburn, some crampiness/twinges.

Best of luck to all of us! :)

Hi I'm 38 too... baby no 3 too! I'm booked in 27th Feb for a scan and progrestone injection and suppositries. Ur symptoms sound very much like mine. Keep thinking positive ! X x

Hi Wookie130! Bar the second child we're running on almost the same dates for children!
How fun that 3 of us have early scans around the same time ;)

Congrats to all the new ladies! My EDD right now is Nov. 15th as well. Glad to see I'm in good company :)

EDD is still Nov 8, my first appt is in 2 days! On pins and needles - I'll feel so much better once i know everything is progressing ok.

I had my first bout of some nausea yesterday and the day before, wanting really light foods, anything rich or heavy turns my stomach!

EDD is still Nov 8, my first appt is in 2 days! On pins and needles - I'll feel so much better once i know everything is progressing ok.

I had my first bout of some nausea yesterday and the day before, wanting really light foods, anything rich or heavy turns my stomach!

Sounds familar - ive had really
On ans off nausea. My HG had started by now last time so im worried while I've got off so lightly so far this time but I'm only 2 days ahead of you so i guess it still could kick off at any moment!

Oh. My. God. My little girl just got really upset and said that she didn't want to share me with the baby and I'm just her mummy.

My heart just shattered into a million pieces. One of the main reasons we are pushing to do this is to give her a sibling (which she has been asking for for about two years) - I am terrified as her arrival ended in a traumatic emcs, pnd (mine and husband) and two years of horrific sleep that I am scared will break me second time around. And now we're risking all of this and it turns out it's really upsetting for her?!

I'm an only child so I have no idea. I am scared and upset about the idea of having to give her less attention too. Oh my god. Is this a horrible mistake? 😭

Listen once she is used to the idea she will be fine! Especially when baby comes! The key is to get her really involved like choosing clothes etc and letting her help you once baby has come. She will be fine. Xx

She will, right? The only reason I am not crying my eyes out again right now is because I am sitting next to her whilst she goes to sleep.

Awww i would've cried too! I haaaate the idea of not giving my son all of my attention. But your daughter will absolutely love your new baby. She will get all maternal and adorable, just you wait x

Different age gap, but my girls are the best of friends. I'm so grateful I gave them a sibling. Your daughter may have some jealousy issues at first, but she will be just fine : )

Hi all, found out at the weekend that I'm pregnant with our second, had a chemical pregnancy last month so this is brilliant but obviously we're cautious. Edd November 20th. Hospital scan won't be until 12-14 weeks so as we knew before my period was even due we will book a private scan at 8 weeks. Would love to push it to 7 weeks even but my husband wouldn't be able to get time off to travel to the town with private scans during that week.

Looking forward to sharing this with you all!

Thanks all - hugs! I think she's having a tricky week, she just got upset at the idea of us getting a new freezer...

Justmeinlove- My daughter's 4th birthday was this past Sunday, the 12th! Our little ladies are almost birthday twins! My dd has a little brother who was born when she was only 17 months old...she doesn't remember a time when he wasn't there. I'm choosing not to tell either of my children about the pregnancy yet...I want to wait and see if it's going to go anywhere. At this point, my daughter will be THRILLED to have a baby sibling, and if I say something now, and I end up losing the baby, that will be a hard pill for everyone to swallow. My son is 2 1/2, and I have no idea how he'll be with a new baby. He's my tougher kid, and he's in that funky toddler stage where he's quite illogical, attention-seeking, and his moods change with the wind. :rofl: He will probably NEVER be ready to be a middle child. :rofl: Bless him. LOL!!! At his 1st birthday party, I was holding my friend's baby while he began eating his little smashcake in his highchair, and he noticed me holding the baby, and he became inconsolable. It was really sweet, but when I think of that now...it makes me shudder. It's pretty interesting around here already, and with a baby thrown into the mix...eeeek! We're cautiously excited, though. :) We probably won't tell the kids until I'm well over 20 weeks. I'm sure my daughter will have questions about my bump prior to that - I just haven't thought of any creative responses to them yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->