The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Hi :hi:Guys

Well I thought as everywhere else had a motivational team it was only fair that we had one of our own! :thumbup:

This is a place for all us girls or guys to share all there motivational energy, and help each other through this tough time we all have of wtt! There are no rules, this is just one centre point for us to talk, shout, scream and laugh together and get to know each other better:coffee:! I hope you all would like to join me in;

:dance:The wtter Club:dance:

A little about me,

I am Rachel 25 and Engaged to Dan, WTT until 01/01/2011.

P.S Thank you to ~I Need A User Name, :mamafy: for help with the name :rofl:

Link for sig https://www.glittergraphictext.com/...size=100&color=#FF00FF&color2=#FFFF00&angle=0

:dance: a club for wtters! :rofl:

I'm Amanda and I'm engaged to Paul and we're getting married May 1, 2010.
NTNP in May 2010, and TTC in Jul/Aug 2010

:dance: a club for wtters! :rofl:

I'm Amanda and I'm engaged to Paul and we're getting married May 1, 2010.
NTNP in May 2010, and TTC in Jul/Aug 2010

thanks for the credit!

I'm Mel, I am currently single since I dumped my useless turd of an ex in June.

Currently looking for mr right to fertilise my eggs

Yayyyyyy :happydance:

People that want to join me (acts like she didnt know you would already pomsl)

hi i am claire and i am with Richard and we have a little girl Holly(16months) and although officially i am ttc. am still waiting form my periods to come back after having the implant out so am kinda waiting

Hi Clair, Nice to meet you, Wellcome to wtters

Hello! I'm Jenny (26) and I've been married to Andy (29) for two years! We are officially TTC in January 2010. :thumbup:

Hello Jenny,

Welcome :hi: Thank you for joining us! Not long wait for you! I bet you are well excited

What are you guys doing to help with wttering

having some random fun mostly. Waiting for mr right too so I could be a wtter for quite a while

Well me I tend to bugg oh all the time for an earlier date to start ttc, look at baby clothes for friends, well anything infact to do with babys! :rofl:

We are looking for our own place atm as we are living with the in laws and that can be hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->