The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hi! My name is Kristen (26) and my husband's name is Gino (32), we will be married for a year on January 27th 2010. And we also plan to start TTC in January 2010. Not much longer...:)

Hi. I'm Daisy and I'm 28 years old. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years, living together for about a year and we're going to be TTC somewhere between June and October of 2010 (I'm working on it ;)) We need to pay off some of our debts and build at least a small 'emergency' fund. Nice to meet you all!

Hiya :flower: am currently married to Nathan and WTT for #1. Everything sorted for us really, just trying to put a bit of money back, and *hopefully* I'll get a job. Also wanting to get bipolar under grips before TTC... think our target is a good time to aim for this stuff!

hiya, im lovehearts :D I am wtt until May 2010. Im 22 and oh is 23. We have been together 4 years tomorrow (ahhhhh :rofl: )

xxx

Hi...im lil_angel, 21 and oh is 25....wtt till Dec this year...so not long to go now :happydance:

How Exciting!!!!

Lil xxx

Hiya, I'm Sarah (27) and married to Peter. We are waiting till October 2011 which seems ages away!

Wow hello and welcome to the club new beez.

What a long boring day at work I am having. Thinking of giving myself a foot soak this evenin. two hours and twenty minutes until home time. yes i have already started the count down.

Wow hello and welcome to the club new beez.

What a long boring day at work I am having. Thinking of giving myself a foot soak this evenin. two hours and twenty minutes until home time. yes i have already started the count down.

lol i start the countdown from half 8 in the morning when i start!!! i finish in 1hr and 40 mins!! too long!!

the weather has really made me miserable today :(

xxx

Yay!! A club that i fit right into :)

i'm nicola, (28) married to david (34) and have a little girl called Alanna (16 months) we are wtt #2 in dec 09. not long to go. we wtt for 4 years for Alanna then took 12 months ttc, so i know what a long wait it feels like for some of you girls.

Hello Nicola and welcome :hi: I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Lovehearts I know what you mean about the weather we have had a white sky here all day long and its really starting to get cold now:cry:

I have been having one of them days today that all I was doing was sitting at my desk day dreaming about babys, thinking about what s/he would look like what s/he would smell like, sound like, ya'know! The sound of the phone rinning :telephone: every 5 minutes brought me back to reality!:cry:

Last night I had a bit of a naughty dream about DH and we decided to do it without a condom. But then we were interrupted and by the time DH came back to me I'd thought through it all with awake logic instead of dream logic and so we didn't do anything. Stupid reality interfering with dreams.

Hi all :flower: I'm Emma and I'm 17. OH and I are WTT until Aug 2014.. seems so long away:nope:

Ah peanut Dont you just hate them dreams they start of lovely and then you end up waking up thinking god dam reality interfering with dreams or you wake up before the end and never really know what happens Grrrrrrr

Hey :)

I'm Jill, I'm 20, been with OH (21 next week!) nearly 3 years, on bnb for about a year but a bit of a lurker...

Will be TTC sometime next year but not sure when, OH keeps changing his mind!! Was going to be august, then changed to april, then to december!

Finances are the main reason for WTT but also to make friends here :D Love everyone here, they're so nice!!! OH not being really ready is a slight reason too i suppose!!!

xxx

:hi: Jill welcome I hope you enjoy your time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->