The 20-30 something Wtter Club

yikes! living with the inlaws! now that is contraception at its best!

Hello, I'm PeanutBean and I'm 30 and married for 3 years. I have a little boy, Byron, who is 10 and a half months old and we plan to start trying for number 2 in June/July 2010.

I know they keep walking in our room and everythin! Grrrrr

Hello, I'm PeanutBean and I'm 30 and married for 3 years. I have a little boy, Byron, who is 10 and a half months old and we plan to start trying for number 2 in June/July 2010.

:hi: PeanutBean! Welcome to wtters

Yay Twinks, what a great idea!
I'm Liz, been with OH for 3 years. No set date for TTC yet but we've just bought our own place so hopefully won't have to wait much longer :happydance:

Also, being a complete numpty, how do I get the graphic thingamabob in my sig? :blush:

Go to user CP and then edit sig like you normaly do then past this

[ IMG]https://img902.mytextgraphics.com/glittergraphictext/2009/10/14/4ba25aba4b3b3af80f9f54a20ec196bc.gif[/IMG]

Just remamber to delet the pace after [

Welcome to The wtter club hunni nice to see you here! Well done on the move how did it go

Thanks for that hun! The move is going ok, we're still living between the two places! Luckily it's only a 5 min walk. We're decorating the new place before moving the rest of the stuff in as well as working.:wacko: Spent three hours painting this evening. Hope to be in fully by next weekend :happydance:

Yayyy it worked :happydance:

I am glad the move is going well, make sure you dont get high of the paint fumes though! One step closer to TTC too! :happydance:

I really cant wait to have my own place!

Awesome club, count me in :D

My names Danielle, im 20 years old. Been with my OH for 4 months today :happydance: we're waiting until either 2011/2012 as we're thinking of getting a flat sorted before we do all of the baby stuff which i cant wait for :D

Ooh good idea :thumbup:
I'm Elly, I'm 15 and hopefully I start TTC in 2015, provided my darling OH hasn't got sick of me by then!

Hi Dan (can I call you Dan)

Welcome to the club! I am really happy people are joining this!

Congrats on 4 months today looks like your here for a lil while like me! Its hard work looking for somewhere atm eh! DF and I are really struggling to find something :cry:

Hellooo! :hi:
I'm Sophie, 18 (hense why I'm WTT!) been with my OH for over 2 years and I don't have a TTC date set cos I haven't even told him I'm feeling broody! :dohh:

Hello Elly

2015 WoW long wait but by god it will be worth it!

I'm Sophie, 18 (hense why I'm WTT!) been with my OH for over 2 years and I don't have a TTC date set cos I haven't even told him I'm feeling broody! :dohh:

Hello Hun!

:rofl: telling him would be a good place to start :rofl: makes you one step closer

I better make myself home here too, been for for over a year and have nearly 2 years to wait!! lol
Me and OH have decided to get married first so waiting till after the wedding. Also tempted to wait and save money so that i could work part time! if only!
xx

Hello Hun!

:rofl: telling him would be a good place to start :rofl: makes you one step closer

Haha I know but I know it would freak him out telling him.. so that's why I'm on here! All this madness has to come out somewhere :thumbup:

Hi Pinkgirl welcom, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Have you started any wedding plans yet

:rofl:Sophie Thank god for bnb eh

xx

ha In the groups there also a WTT group but I dont know how its going xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back