The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

Im still creamy CMing here, had a few niggly pains still but no coloured discharge at all, and ive had a lil look around there to see too and nothing, ive had lots of cm today actually, surprising after yesterday. Im sorry for my drama queen thing, im not usually like that i was just upset and shocked!!

Im still creamy CMing here, had a few niggly pains still but no coloured discharge at all, and ive had a lil look around there to see too and nothing, ive had lots of cm today actually, surprising after yesterday. Im sorry for my drama queen thing, im not usually like that i was just upset and shocked!!

Don't worry about it. I would be the exact same. It was unusual, but it is all looking good for you with the temp rise and also the creamy CM again. I think you could be providing us with our first :bfp: (and I don't say that lightly!)

Im not so hopeful, im just waiting the spotting now, i know its imininent like, in my head ive got this idea its never going to happen and last night sorta put me back into that for another month, i feel like every months going to be a massive let down now.

Im not so hopeful, im just waiting the spotting now, i know its imininent like, in my head ive got this idea its never going to happen and last night sorta put me back into that for another month, i feel like every months going to be a massive let down now.

I would give anything to have your lovely temps and your spotting last night. How did you get on in the thread at 1st tri?

Pretty positive really so i dunno why im feeling this way, a girl said she bled for 2 days at 8 and 9dpo like red blood, and then she missed her AF on its due date and got her BFP a few others mentioned spotting but mine was like a full on bleed really but only for a min or two. So kinda good i guess!

Pretty positive really so i dunno why im feeling this way, a girl said she bled for 2 days at 8 and 9dpo like red blood, and then she missed her AF on its due date and got her BFP a few others mentioned spotting but mine was like a full on bleed really but only for a min or two. So kinda good i guess!

All sounds good. It's prob better to err on the more negative side and then it will be a great surprise if you get a :bfp:. When will you test? Will you wait til Sunday? If it was implantation last night you would probably be better to wait til Sunday anyway for a line to show up.

Af is due on Monday and i spot a few days before so if no spotting by sunday i'll have a think about trying then, i only have a boots own test that i got from a twin pack a few months ago, im the total opposite of a poas addict! I dunno how sensitve they are but i'll wait and hang on, id rather wait till aF is late if she ever is.

Well I am going to my bed!

Can't wait to see your temp in the morning. My prediction is for your temps to go up tomorrow again. I think mine will be at 97.3 or lower. If by some miracle it is even 97.4 I will be very happy. Just wishful thinking on my part though! My post-0 temps are so predictable.

Chat to you tomorrow! Have a good sleep :)

Im gonna get to bed now too cant wait to see my temp and see how i get on!! have a nice sleep and best of luck for your temp tomorrow!!

Another rise for you Loulou! Wow, that chart is looking great!

Well my prediction about myself was wrong. My temp rose this morning. I started spotting in the evening of 10 DPO last month so it will be interesting to see what happens today. I will be on CM watch.

Butterfly - wake up I want to see your temps!

Aw leelee it's looking good with your rise today !! That's so exciting.!!! I was made up with mine too ima bit excited now though I should hang fire for a bit xxx

Yeah, am feeling a bit happier in myself today, although it was the exact same temp last month at 10 DP0 but no point in stressing about it today.

I'd say you found it hard to resist testing today!

ALL our temps have gone up this morning! ha ha ha

We really are the OV triplets! except only one of us has had an IB :rofl:

Woo we're so good!! Ov triplets are going good!!

Im so excited for us, what dpo are we today, 10? theres no way i could test that early i checked my FF and i usually start spotting cd26 or 27 so thats today and tomorrow so if it doesnt start by tomorrow then i'll allow myself to get a bit more excited!

Woo we're so good!! Ov triplets are going good!!

Im so excited for us, what dpo are we today, 10? theres no way i could test that early i checked my FF and i usually start spotting cd26 or 27 so thats today and tomorrow so if it doesnt start by tomorrow then i'll allow myself to get a bit more excited!

I will get excited if I get another temp rise tomorrow!

Gotta be honest I succumbed but BFN............ but at 10dpo it's only what I expected.......... god I'm stupid! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel ok no SS! ha ha ha

Gotta be honest I succumbed but BFN............ but at 10dpo it's only what I expected.......... god I'm stupid! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel ok no SS! ha ha ha

It's too early!!!

I have to be honest and say I was tempted this morning when I saw my temp rise but I made myself go to the toilet so I would have no FMU. What are we like!

Im never tempted to POAS im so weird!! haha we have people on her peeing at like 7 or 8dpo and its madness lol, im all for waiting for AF me and then i'll try, im odd.

CONGRATULATIONS TRIPLETS on your temp rises!!! That is fantastic!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope you'll all be in first tri soon!!! :hugs:

Loulou, I remember reading that you should be able to get a :bfp: about 2-3 days after IB, so if that was it you really should be great to test on Sunday. I'm a POAS Pusher, I know. I just really want to see you all get one this month!!

Then you can be :sick: with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->