The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

Hey gumb how you doing these days? Looking forward to your IVF? It's coming up soon! Yay!!!!

oh kelly a baby boy, congratulations xx
i forgot all about your gender scan. any names? or is it a secret
IVF will have to be pushed back till the doctor gives us the go ahead as i had a partial molar pregnancy.
i reckonAF is on her way though. never thought i would be pleased to say it xx

Yup a boy. And no, no names yet it's quite frustrating we're having a heck of time, it's kind of got me down a little. We will be keeping it a secret when we choose but I might tell BnB gals.

I am glad your af is almost here, and I hope they can clear you for your ivf for the date in march! Why do you only get one try?

we've decided to only give it one try as even though we have only been trying for two years. i've had 5 operations in my baby making area. only have one ovary and one fallopian tube left. 2 miscarriages. A year of fertility treatment. i'm on a special food diet too, so we have just decided that if the IVF doesn't work after the first try we are going to just say we are meant to have our own child and we will start the adoption process. THe IVF costs about €6-7,000 over here, then the adoption will cost about €30,000 so we have to be wise with our money so that's why only one try. I'm at the end of the road and can't go through much more so it will be adoption which will take about 3 years. x

That makes a lot of sense. Isn't it cheaper though when you have eggs frozen? Out here its about 12000 canadian dollars so similar to you maybe a bit cheaper for the first round and egg collection etc but if you have frozen eggs you don't go through egg collection again so it's only about 1200 to do a fet. Not much in comparison. I can't blame you though, you've been through so much. I really hope IVF works for you, will you be doing ICSI as well? If ISCI didn't work for us we were going to move onto donor sperm as adoption is to costly and our MIL was paying for our ICSI. Luckily we didn't need it though. Will more then likely go for IUI if baby number two takes a long as number 1 did.

WHen do you find out if you can go ahead with treatment?

Congratulations to those who got their valentine BFP's. Hope you can rub some of your baby dust to me. :)

Hi ladies, I am very new to this site and am not sure if on the rite thread, but figured you may be able to offer some advise. To tell you a little about me, i am a mother of three under 4, and although we planned to wait to try for number four things havent panned out that way!!!!

I breastfed number three for 5months and have had two periods,(25 day cycle...used to be 34!) I believe i ov'd on the 12th-13th day has had a bit of spotting and right sided pain,Anyway, me and other half did the deed a few time that week, and about 8days later (day 17ish)i had strong cramps which lasted three days and now nothing??????Could this be implantation? Am not one of these people who feels prego, so did a test today roughly 10dpo but bfn (first response), prob too early...... has anyone else had a similar experience? have you later found ur preg? when did you test?I left it really late to test with other too and had begun feeling sick etc......:wacko: Am finding the wait uber hard, as didnt want another so soon, but now it all i can think about!!!

Soz for long post...i talk alot!!!! Please help.....

It could very well be implatation, I would wait a couple days and re-test! GL

The ladies and I all know what it's like to wait.

Hey Everyone!!!

Gosh it's been forever since I've been over here. How's everyone doing. Nice to see some new names have joined. Good luck to you all!

Just discovered this team. Why did it suddenly go quiet?!

I'm in my 2ww and would love to have others to obsess with :flower:

I found this really awesome thread yesterday before I registered as a member and now I can't find it (Soooo annoying) was 300 odd pages and was basically listing CD's and symptoms.. Anyone know of this thread? I am currently on CD 28 and driving myself insane with symptom spotting!! According to my ovulation app I should test in 5 days - it just seems so far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->