The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

leelee

Mammy to 2
Reaction score
Hi,

This is a group that formed from the thread 'So I guess this is my first 2WW'. We decided we should become a group as we need to breathe some fresh air into the group, and the other thread had become weighed down!

All are welcome to join!

Hi Leelee

thanks for starting this. I've gotta cook dinner and dh is home tonight so I won't be back on until tomorrow.

Have fun!

Hi Leelee

thanks for starting this. I've gotta cook dinner and dh is home tonight so I won't be back on until tomorrow.

Have fun!

Hi!

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your night tonight and I'll chat to you tomorrow!

Hi 2WW Ladies! So excited for you! :dust:

Can't wait to join you soon!!

Hi 2WW Ladies! So excited for you! :dust:

Can't wait to join you soon!!

Hey Mrs JJ,

You can join us now if you want. All welcome. It doesn't matter that you are WTT! You will be TTC soon!

Ok, I'd love to be a part of your team!! I am so excited to start, I can't wait for my first 2WW. I've started temping already so I'll see some patterns hopefully and know what to expect and you ladies seem to be experts so what better place then here! I can't wait to see all your :bfp:s ladies!!!

Ok, I'd love to be a part of your team!! I am so excited to start, I can't wait for my first 2WW. I've started temping already so I'll see some patterns hopefully and know what to expect and you ladies seem to be experts so what better place then here! I can't wait to see all your :bfp:s ladies!!!

I think it is an excellent idea to temp before you start. I wish I had thought of that!

You can pick up tips along the way from all of us!

:wave:
ooh a shiny new home :happydance:
welcome mrsJJ

Is it okay if I still check in with you ladies from time to time? :hugs:

Hello ladies, HA found yah! :rofl:

So I'm thinking that everybody should only be in this thread a very short time!:smug:

Hello ladies, HA found yah! :rofl:

So I'm thinking that everybody should only be in this thread a very short time!:smug:

Yay welcome welcome. Yes, it defo should be a short term thread!!! Wonder who will be the first person to get their :bfp: here.

Yay i found my way over!! :)

Helloo 2WW ladies!! xxx

hi to all 2WW ladies,
i'm new on here and have been dipping into your old thread, mind if i tag along here?
i am on cycle 3 and am trying for baby #2. Baby #1 is almost 10yrs old!

x

hi to all 2WW ladies,
i'm new on here and have been dipping into your old thread, mind if i tag along here?
i am on cycle 3 and am trying for baby #2. Baby #1 is almost 10yrs old!

x

Hi Lizzy,

Your very welcome to this team and thread. Whereabouts are you in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->