The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

PMA ALL THE WAY!!!

That was my signature for a long time so I will lend it out now! It's an awesome feeling!:thumbup:

:witch: arrived with none of the usual symptoms BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7dpo and got a real nervous/anxious feeling in my stomach!!
(or maybe this is bub making itself known!)
xx

:witch: arrived with none of the usual symptoms BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So sorry the cow bag got you! :hugs:

Hope this cycle is yours!:thumbup:

:haha: you said cow bag, that's my favourite insult!!:happydance: :happydance:

One of the ladies on here Cazd always used it and I just loved it and being from the states you don't hear it so I say it when I can. LOL

Hope all you other ladies in the tww are doing well and fxd that the cow bag stays away!!! LOL

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

Hey everyone! Yes, Im about to be one of those random annoying women that decide to randomly pop into a thread and ask about her symptoms! Even though the same question has been asked already 50 times. haha.

So about a week & half ago, I had a POSITIVE blue dye test. However, it showed up at 1min & 40 seconds. Its STILL blue, not an evap. Then I took 2 First Response one the next day and one a few days later.. both negative. If I concieved it wouldnt have been very long ago. I had a very light period the end of January... nothing like my normal period, very light, very short, no cramps, no sore breasts, not even pms mood swings! The past few days my breasts have been throbbing, i have twinges and period like cramps in my lower stomache, pelvic region area, headaches, VERY dizzy and lightheaded, and I feel like crying over the smallest of things! & I can literally smell EVERYTHING. If I wasnt TTC I would definately be running to the bathroom to check if my period was coming. But the first responses HPTs are negative!! & I dont trust blue dyes!

So Im very very confused.

please.. any opinions?? =)

try another brand but the frer are meant to be the better ones or you could wait a few more days and see af shows up and if not go see your gp

Hi Yall!:hugs:

For all the ladies with BFP, did you all get any cramping before you tested? I have mild/medium abdominal cramping and lots of CM. It has started yesterday and still today?? I am 10-11dpo, and plan to test in 4 days. Thanks!:thumbup:

Yes I had cramping for a few days before af was due.

FXD for you mrsckbrown!:thumbup:

yup i had seom cramping too! :dust: good luck!
victoria I don't trust the blue dye brands either - frer tend to be very good, I would test again with one of those :dust:

:bfn: for me!:growlmad::growlmad: I guess AF is running late! On to month 12. I feel like giving up because it seems it will never happen. Honestly, I love God but I am really upset with Him right now. So unfair!:nope::cry:

Hey ladies I was wonder if any of yall check ur cervix I know ur not supposed to but I do any was 8 dpo and my cervix is always tilted back where I cant feel the opening but today I can kinda soft but low and far back ...I would love to hear yalls comments

oh mrs ckbrown maybe you had a late implanter.
don't give up hun, i'm 22+ months and not giving up, so come on hun pmaXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->