The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

Welcome newbies and good luck!

Gumb! I just know the witch will show before then I have hope! and all will work out and you'll have your little IVF baby in no time. I hope your levels have dropped to. Did they tell you how high they were when all this happened so you know where you were starting from?

Welcome to all the new ladies here in the tww! :hugs:

Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

ttc is the most stressful thing I have ever done! I have googled a whole load of ttc words and phrases so don't worry about all that stuff. If you have a question please feel free to ask as one us ladies have probably asked it or know the answer.

Hope your all having a wonderful Wednesday!

Ok here goes i am in my 2ww, and am 6dpo , yesterday at 5dpo i had cramping low down, have a swollen stomach, constipated, sore boobs, peeing loads, constantly wet (sorry tmi) and have a loss of apetite one minute and then hungry the next , only had slight nausea last night and again when i woke this morning. I ovulated on the 30th jan and had a sharp pain on left that day so hopefully it was eggy releasing !, i am a 24 day cycle so next period is due on 12th feb. Did you have any of this early before you got your BFP - HELP i only have 8 days to wait but its driving me nuts HELP please !!!!
tina

I have been all over this website for the past few weeks trying to find a good group of gals with simmiliar concern. I hope no one minds if I pop in here. I am guessing I am due for my period today (this would be cd 28), No sign yet just light cramping mostly on one side. DH and I are going for #2. The last normal period I had was just before I got pregnant with my son, 2008, after I had my son I developed a thyroid problem and had a period every ten days for about three months. Started the proper dose and thank god they stopped. Discontinued bc in Oct, had AF then nothing till Jan 8 so heres to hoping my body is back to normal.

ttc is the most stressful thing I have ever done! I have googled a whole load of ttc words and phrases so don't worry about all that stuff. If you have a question please feel free to ask as one us ladies have probably asked it or know the answer.

Ok here goes i am in my 2ww, and am 6dpo , yesterday at 5dpo i had cramping low down, have a swollen stomach, constipated, sore boobs, peeing loads, constantly wet (sorry tmi) and have a loss of apetite one minute and then hungry the next , only had slight nausea last night and again when i woke this morning. I ovulated on the 30th jan and had a sharp pain on left that day so hopefully it was eggy releasing !, i am a 24 day cycle so next period is due on 12th feb. Did you have any of this early before you got your BFP - HELP i only have 8 days to wait but its driving me nuts HELP please !!!!
tina

Ok so everything you said could be considered early pg symptoms. I didn't have any cramping I just had this huge implatation drop at 6dpo. I didn't have any sickness until later and my tummy was bloated and my boobs were defo sore.

Good luck hun!

Welcome cc91709 hope your stay here is short and sweet!

tina

Ok so everything you said could be considered early pg symptoms. I didn't have any cramping I just had this huge implatation drop at 6dpo. I didn't have any sickness until later and my tummy was bloated and my boobs were defo sore.

Good luck hun!

Welcome cc91709 hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Awwww thank you so much, i have cramping again this afternoon but its all on the left hand side , new to me ( before chemical i had cramping all over lower abdomen so perhaps this one is here to stay !! :shrug: :happydance::happydance:)

I tested today, of course bfn. I swear my heart dorps to my stomach everytime. I was working on the assumption that my af would start today but not even a dot. I did get really tired and freezing cold, Im going to try and be patient and wait at least till next wed befor trying again...sick of wasting money. I know I should be able to tell if Im preg because I have been, But I swear, I didnt feel a thing until he started to move, than as he got bigger heartburn hell!!!!

dmn- are you ok? why does your status say you are feeling dead?
i checked and cant' see you have a journal.
ladies is she ok?xxx

Well af is due tomorrow. before my last 3 af's my nipples and bb's have really hurt. I don't feel a thing at the moment. The last 3 days I have felt sick at bang on 5pm everyday!!! I tested on friday after feeling really sick but it was BFN??

I'm getting very impatient now!

nixnax don't worry their might not be enough hcg in your system just yet. test again tomorrow, good luck!

thank you gumb69.

How is everyone else doing today?

Anyone else on the 2ww? I got a positive ovulation test this month so fingers crossed.

Baby dust to all!

xx

gumb i am fine apart from the fact i have totally done too much this last few days and it was the closest thing to wiped out i could find i have been redecorating and the carpet was being laid today also and it led to the need to do a couple of 3am bedtimes due to needing to get the paintwork finished and well i absolutely ache from head to toe but all done now and i am really pleased with it and i am totally relaxing for the next few days how are you doing at the moment

thank goodness you are ok.
3am are you well in the head
xx
i'm doing ok thanks hospital called me back to come in on tuesday,i'm not supposed to go back until 1st march for my post d &c check up, so i'm thinking something must have showed up from the histology (test tissue from d &c)
so 4pm tuesday we will find out. x

generally im right in the head lol but with a 3 year old running around it left me little time to do the painting that needed doing so it became a bit of a nightmare but am so relieved that it is finished now and the carpet is down and i can relax for a couple of days and take my time with the rest of the things that need doing. your flower arrangement looks great you have a natural flare i think

Hi ladies! Another snow day here in the midsouth (mississippi), and I love it! Im a teacher, so this is great:thumbup:!I am 8 days away from testing and I can tell you that my PMA is so LOW!:nope: Maybe 6dpo is too early to feel any symptoms? I dont know, but I probably dont need to symptom spot anyway. Anywho, glad to see all of you ladies doing well.

NixNax, I hope you get that BFP!:hugs:

Hi ladies! Another snow day here in the midsouth (mississippi), and I love it! Im a teacher, so this is great:thumbup:!I am 8 days away from testing and I can tell you that my PMA is so LOW!:nope: Maybe 6dpo is too early to feel any symptoms? I dont know, but I probably dont need to symptom spot anyway. Anywho, glad to see all of you ladies doing well.

NixNax, I hope you get that BFP!:hugs:

Get the PMA up!

:witch: due to today, but hasn't arrived yet. did a test and :bfn:
but as long as the :witch: doesn't show i'll keeping my fingers, legs and everything crossed!! :thumbup: I don't feel like it's on the way like a normally do!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->