The 3peats are here!

yeah where is butterfly? Thought she would have updated us by now?

I find out next Friday:happydance: When do you again jojo?

I have pics that I'll post later. I even have a 4D one.

I cant wait to see that pic Trey! Are you happy about team :blue:?

Coral I find out the 17th!

oh sorry guys for the miscommunication...my scan is not till next monday. the 7th.

Cab, so sorry about your scare...I think everything will be okay...I'll keep good thoughts going your way!!!

Trey...so did you want a boy? Remeind me again what your other children are and their ages.

Well Trey, has it sunk in yet your gonna have another boy? Have you decided on the name?

Can't believe that I'm almost 18 wks. Its almost 1/2 over. Its kinda bitter sweet because I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I'll be pregnant. I'm excited to get bigger and feel lots more movement and start shopping and to see its little face but also kinda want it to last as long as possible. Even with all the trouble I love being pregnant! I was thinking today about how much I want a normal birth. I just want to be able to hold my baby right after it comes out and not have to deal with a NICU baby again. Has anyone thought of a birth plan yet? How many are going natural and how many getting drugs? My 1st I knew from the start I wanted drugs. But w/ my 2nd I wanted to go natural but couldn't hack it! This one I'm gonna try and go natural again. But we'll see what happens. I'm planning if this medicine works and I go full term and go into labor on my own (which is what I'm praying for because I REALLY don't want the meds to work too good and have to be induced again. THat's horrible!) I want to wait and do as much of the labor at home as I can. I want to wait till the last min to go the hospital. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where my kids will go while im in labor because I don't have anyone to care for them close enough to bring them up right after the baby is born. I don't know I think my mind is just trying to wrap it self around the fact that I'm gonna have another baby!!! Is it still unreal for anyone else?

Yes, this whole process is unreal to me. My kids are 7 and 5 and I really never thought I would be having another. I am so happy that we decided to do it one more time but I am sad that this will be my last.
I had both my others csection so this one is another scheduled csection. My first I wanted drugs but they could not get an epidural to work so I just had iv drugs and they sucked...I will never do that again. My first was also very big 9lbs and so they did a csection becuase she got stuck in there. My second was another big baby even though they took him 3 weeks early(8lbs7oz) but I had high blood pressure and my protein levels were through the roof, so another csection and the epidural did not work again. so both times I was put completely to sleep to have them.
I would love to actually be awake for this birth and hear that first cry but I am not getting my hopes up again...I will just see what happens that day. The nice thingabout a csection is having a plan on who will have my kids and who will bring them to the hospital and having a specific date to have the baby on. My due date is July1, 2011 but I will be scheduled for the csection the week before that. so June 20 something.

I have been trying to cherish every second of this pregnancy since its is half over now.

So happy for you cab that you are team blue. I hope that i am team pink...I have 5 days till I know....well if the baby cooperates with the technician.
:)

Trey where are the pics?

Jojo I know what u mean I feel the same this will prob be my last time being pregnant also so after I find out the sex I want it all to slow down and cherish it all. I don't know what kind of birth I'm having yet with my first I was induced and it was awful I too had iv drugs which was also awlful and would not do again. I eventually got an epidural 2 hours before she was born(8lbs13oz) and would again if I needed it. With my second he was transverse breech so had a csection (7lbs13oz). I don't k ow if I will be having another csection yet. I go next Tuesday to see a doctor to discuss it. I would prefer another csection though.
Good luck for Monday butterfly hope u get your girl. I go next Friday and kinda hope it's a girl too but would be happy with a baby boy also.

Well, I am very happy about having a BOY! I even started packing up my DD old clothes to give away tonight.

My first pregnancy was nice and exciting because it was the first, but the delivery was terrible. I went into labor at work, went to the hospital and then they sent me home. Pains were unbearable and I was in hell! Long story, short I had my Ayden in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Needless to say - no drugs! Second pregnancy - ok. Delivery wonderful. I was induced and almost made it without the epidural. I will try to go natural again, but we will see...
Ayden is 4
Madison is 2 and a half

Unlike you guys, I am glad this is my last baby and I want to July to come fast. It might be because I'm older and my body isn't like it used to be. The base of my pelvic bone hurts. I'm gaining weight like crazy and the swelling is already starting. I keep picturing holding my baby and the kids gathered around wanting to touch and kiss him. That keeps me going.

I can't wait to see what you guys are having. I'm excited!

Jojo, thankfully I have my in-laws that are 30 min away and great friends who will drop everything to come help. My Mom will be here at some point...don't know if she will come before he comes or after. She lives in FL (I am in NC).

Question: Shouldn't my moods be getting better?? I have been moody for the last couple of days. Right now I am not even talking to my DH!

I'm working on the pictures. My phone is acting up.

Trey, my moods have not been pleasant either. Have been having waves of emotional breakdowns and times I get so angry for no reason I could really just punch my DH in the face! I think its the hormones and I think it might be a little worse for people who problems with their moods before pregnancy. I believe you said you were on meds right? I talked to my Dr. about mine and he said if it gets worse he can put me on meds. Maybe cause all of the hormones you need to up your meds.

I can't believe my #3 is a sweet potato already!!!!!!

well girls went for a scan this morning and im now due 19th Aug..:wohoo: any nub guesses? im thinking :blue:
hope your all well girls.....i cant wait to find out what flavour im having!!

Attachments

• scan 11+6 days.jpg
    scan 11+6 days.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 3
Such a great pic Cab!! So happy to hear that baby is doing well!

Trey what was your babies HB the last time? Mine was 150 and and my friends was 140 and I think she's having a girl and I'm having a boy but if the myth is true then it would be the opppsite. To be honest I really can't remember what my 1st 2 always ran but I think my son's was always faster than my DD

ohhh i meant to ask how fast babys heart beat was at my scan today, although ive heard that the speed of it (myth) is when your further on....i still say boy for you jojo, when do you find out, if baby isnt shy i find out on 4th april..:yipee: 60 sleeps! lol xxx

I find out Feb 17th! 13 sleeps as you would say Cab! I can't wait!

HI ladies,

do you ladies mind telling me your ages....I am 31, just turned in January. Had my first two at 23 and 25...I feel old this time since its been so long since my last two.

Hey girls,

Cabs lovely scan piccy baby is so cute :awww:

Butterfly I'm 30, be 31 in June. I was 20 with my first and 23 with my second and I do feel old now I suppose.

:wave: all hope your well...im 29, had my 1st at 18...and 2nd at 28....yes i know i was young with DD, 10 year age gap between children, at least two will be close in age when this LO comes along xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->