The 3peats are here!

trey - congratulations on your boy, you must be so excited!!
Cab - def looks like a boy to me! If you put your scan pic on ingender.com they are pretty good at working out the nubs (although they dud get it wrong with my daughter!)

I cant wait to find out what Im having. Got my 20 week scan on 25th feb, seems so long away!

Butterfly, im 30 (in 4 days!) and I had my first when I was 28

My babys heartbeat is 164 and its exactly the same as my daughters was so im thinking im def having another girl!

Ok...ok...I win. I'm the oldest. I'm 37. I was 33 with my first and 34 with my second. We started late. I didn't even get married until 30 and wasn't sure about kids at first.

The HB at my last appt was 160. I'm feeling more movement, but look forward to when the kids can feel him. My husband has crossed out all of my favorites names except for two...Avery and Trevor. He has this idea of using Mark as the first name and calling him by his middle name. That would be a great idea if we didn't already do that with my first! Mark is a family name but I don't want two kids with the name Mark, even if we call them by their middle names.

I have to have another scan in my 7th month. There are a few cysts on the baby's brain. She said that if was common and goes away on its own so they are going to take a look later to make sure its gone. I looked it up and it doesn't seem like a big problem so am not too worried.

How's everyones weekend?

wow trey!!!!!!!!!! love the pics!!!:awww: my weekend is slow and boring so far, just sat around feeling sick or eating....my next scan is april 4th cant wait to find out what colour bump i got..:happydance: never heard of cysts on babys brain but glad it will all be ok xx

meant to say thanx caz ill put my scan pic on ingender and see what they say about :baby:'s nub xx

Trey - I love the scan pic

cab - let us know what they say!

caz will do it today and let you know what the majority of peeps say, i got side tracked with a thread with a woman telling you :blue: or :pink: from your lmp or ov day...an indian astro chart or something, lots of women saying she was right, a lady with same dates as me......boy....:shrug: who knows

OMG Trey! I LOVe that pic!! He has the cutest little face! Have you told the kids its a boy? Are they excited?

Butterfly tomorrow is your scan right? GL! Can't wait to see what team your on!

I can't wait to find out what I'm having.

Coral isnt your scan on the 11th?

morning girls....hope your all well, im not too bad today, either a good day or :sick: is going...jojo id say your LO in there is a boy!! when do you find out?? xxxxxx

I find out the 17th! Can't wait! I hope your day turns out good!

Butterfly! Can't wait to hear what your having!

How is everyone else feeling this morning? I'm ok. Is everyone feeling their babies moving around yet? I didn't feel the baby for a couple days but think I felt it this morning. My placenta is backwards or extra thick so the Dr's said its harder for me to feel the babies. I went to the hospital all the time when I was preggo with my DD because I couldn't feel her move and she was always ok thank god. Just trying to see how much you guys are feeling.

jojo, yes going his Friday the 11th, I can't wait!

butterfly hurry up we want to know!:haha: I know its early there though.

I think I have felt flutters here and there but nothing definate yet, hopefully soon.I listen to my doppler everyday and that puts me at ease.

I would love to have but hubby wont let me get one. Says he's not paying the Dr all this $$ for us to do his work. UGGHHH MEN! :haha: I wish he could be pregnant for one day!

I have felt a few movements but not feeling them regularly yet, cant wait until I do!

Butterfly, looking forward to hearing your results today!

HI Ladies! well its a ...........BOY!!! NO doubt, saw a great image of boy part. :)I knew it too...but I'm still happy. Heart beat was 154, just what it was at 8 weeks. He measured right on target! they didn't change my dates any. They said they will do another scan at 30 weeks which is in april. I have big babies so they want to check weight.
I don't have pics cause they put it all on cd. so now I have to figure out how to get an imagine on here.
I love the 4d pics, I wish I got to do that, but my office doesn't offer those.

I have to run, I'll check back later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->