The 3peats are here!

Week 17 today. Does anyone else think this is going by slowly?

Hey girls!
Not much new from me really. Still feeling sick in the mornings :sick: but not too bad. Still quite tired too, no burst of energy yet!
I also am excited to find out the babies sex, so rather than wait 6 more weeks, I have booked a private gender scan for Feb 11th! I couldn't resist! They do a 2d scan for gender than they give a free 4d scan for a few mins. You get 2 free 2d pics and you can buy 4d pics if you want but dont have to. I'm so excited now!:happydance:

How are you girls? Are you all feeling movement now? Apart from cab, I know it's too early for you yet.
I occasionally think I may feel something but not sure if I'm imagining it?:shrug:

Yes, I think its going by slow. My week to week life goes slow but the whole picture it seems like its already half over, so that feels fast.

I feel the same way ladies! 17 wks and seeing my baby is the size of an onion sounds like I'm far but I'm not even 5 months yet!

I'm starting to feel more movement. Its not always the typical "kick" but the bubbles and pokes and flickers are getting stronger. Feeling pretty good myself as well. Noticed the bbs are getting swollen and way more veiny. Is anyone else noticing changes still? Is anyone elses back hurting? I feel like a wimp that my back is hurting already and I'm only 17 wks.

I WANT TO SEE MORE BUMP PICS LADIES!!!

My hips started popping and cracking today. I think age is playing a role this time around. I hope I bounce back from this baby as I did the others. I'll work on the bump pic, Jojo.

I thought I was going to get some cleaning done tonight after the kids went to bed but my eyes are burning and I am sleepy. I'll try again tomorrow morning!

I hope all of you are doing ok. My scan is next Tues...so excited! It looks like I will be the first to find out what I am carrying. I still think it's a boy! ...Dylan...Bryce (did i mention those names before?)

i wont find out until april what flavour i got...fxd for blue but will be ok if pink...dating scan a week on thurs...10th feb...:happydance:

My hips started popping and cracking today. I think age is playing a role this time around. I hope I bounce back from this baby as I did the others. I'll work on the bump pic, Jojo.

I thought I was going to get some cleaning done tonight after the kids went to bed but my eyes are burning and I am sleepy. I'll try again tomorrow morning!

I hope all of you are doing ok. My scan is next Tues...so excited! It looks like I will be the first to find out what I am carrying. I still think it's a boy! ...Dylan...Bryce (did i mention those names before?)

Tre, I go on Monday...I hope we both find out what we are having. :)

Trey is it this Tues the 1st? GL to both of you! I think Trey a girl and butterfly a boy and Coral a girl! How exciting ladies! I don't find out till the 17th so all of you will find out b4 me!

What about you Caz & Cab?

This weekend I think my #3 did alot of growing. I was completely worn out all weekend. Just getting up to pee made me want to take a nap! It could be that I'm peeing every 10 sec! LOL! I have been craving Chinese food like crazy. Almost everyday this past week I've had chinese mostly Lo Mein and egg rolls.

What is everyone else craving?

well ive had a shit weekend spent most of it spotting/bleeding, just back from docs, emergency scan book for THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tried to listen to babys heartbeat but was hard as my son screamed the place down, going back at 3pm today for another go...FXd all is well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Trey is it this Tues the 1st? GL to both of you! I think Trey a girl and butterfly a boy and Coral a girl! How exciting ladies! I don't find out till the 17th so all of you will find out b4 me!

What about you Caz & Cab?

This weekend I think my #3 did alot of growing. I was completely worn out all weekend. Just getting up to pee made me want to take a nap! It could be that I'm peeing every 10 sec! LOL! I have been craving Chinese food like crazy. Almost everyday this past week I've had chinese mostly Lo Mein and egg rolls.

What is everyone else craving?

i wont find out what im having until april(if all is well) scan on thursday then dating scan the week after so (if all ok) ill try get the sonographer to get a good nub shot for guesses..xx

OMG! I'm so sorry you have to go thru this hunni! Did the Dr's give you any reasons it could be happening? I pray that this is just a little scare and nothing bad. Do you have cramps? Why are they making you wait till Thursday? Are you still spotting?

Cab, how unnerving! I hope everything is ok. I'll keep you in my thoughts. Let us know how the 3pm appt went.

Jojo, I'm craving food, period! Yes my scan is tomorrow bright and early.

Butterfly, what are the results of your scan?!

Anyone overflowing their bra? I'm too cheap to buy another.

Hey ladies!!

MC said she heard babies HB at the 3pm appointment:happydance:

Trey good luck tomorrow, hope baby co-operates for you!!

Where is butterfly we need to know what she is having!!!:haha:

Jojo when is yours again? lol about chinese food! I love chinese food all the time! my main craving is orange juice. I drink so much of it!

Caz, where are you? how are you?

I have 11 days til my gender scan, so excited!! xx

all is well ladies, heard :baby: heartbeat...:yipee: waiting until dating scan 10th feb, prob the stress and doing too much made some of my plug come away...:shrug: as long as babys heartbeat there im ok with no scan....hope your all well xxxxxxx

Cab - really sorry to hear you have has such a stressful time but so glad that everything is ok. Must have been very worrying for you

Yay coral not long until your gender scan, I really wanted one but hubby said I have to wait until 20 week scan -boo :(

Im good, feeling ok now, no sickness or tiredness really now. Got a very clingy daughter though at the moment who does not let me do anything apart from play with her & she insists on napping on me too so its been hard to get on here.

I will add a bump pic soon, sorry I keep meaning to take one!

Trey woohoo :happydance::happydance::happydance::blue::blue::blue: you were right a little boy!! Do you have any pics?
congrats!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA Trey for team:blue::blue::blue::dance::dance::dance: I bet you guys are so happy! Its amazing because it feels like we were just in the TTC forum all talking about symptoms and testing and now we are all starting to find out what team were on!!!

Butterfly what about you!

So Coral your next to find out right? Then me:happydance:

Cab I'm sooooooo happy that your little #3 is ok. Congrats!!

I got my 2nd shot today and today's really hurt! ANd its seems every time I get the shot my belly gets really tight. I'm guessing its working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->