The 3peats are here!

Hey cab. I'm keeping track of what you guys think you are having. I was waiting to hear from you. ill add you to the list tonight when I can get on my computer. I haven't heard from Caz either.

Sorry :blush: i think I am having a girl! :hugs:

Coral - love the scan pics and really glad everything went well

Jojo- love the bump pic, your bump is fab! I will add one in the next couple of days!

We have been so busy here at the moment, its crazy! Im feeling a lot better now, no sickness anymore and got much more energy, although Im still going to bed at 9pm!!!!

We had a photo shoot for Sapphira and here are some of the pics:

Attachments

• _MG_9363(1).jpg
    _MG_9363(1).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_9369.jpg
    _MG_9369.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_9401.jpg
    _MG_9401.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_9338 copy.jpg
    _MG_9338 copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • _MG_9356.jpg
    _MG_9356.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
OMG Caz! She is so beautiful! I love the pics that are all gray with a little color! She is really beautiful! Can't wait to see that bump pic! I'm still really tired too!

Has anyone done the string & ring test yet to see if its a boy or girl?

yea I did it to myself and my boss who is 14 wks. Mine was a boy and hers was a girl! Just like the Chinese gender chart says. That chart has never been wrong with me, or anyone I've done it for. I did it for my friend who got her gender scan this week and it was right a boy! You all should try both!

I havent done it yet, I will give it a go though!

Hi.
Caz I love the pics! glad ur doing well.
Jojo I havent done the string test. What part of body do u hold it over?

I had an appt yesterday. Went well. HB was 152. My scan is
Feb 1st.

Where have you guys been getting your maternity clothes from?

Trey, you hold a necklace over your belly ( its easier if someone else holds it) and if it swings back and forth its a boy, if it swings in a circle its a girl! So glad you got to hear your babies HB again! I can't wait. We have alot of outlet stores here so Ive been getting mine at Motherhood Maternity outlet because its SOOOOOO much cheaper than the reg store. I've also got a couple cute things at Old Navy and at Target!

I wanna see updated Bump pics!!!

morning jojo, i had some sad news about my grandma, she passed away recently, she was 98 and had a few things wrong mainly pneumonia....ive been to see her to say good bye and the funeral is tommorrow, i am stalking just dont have much to say really....glad your all doing ok...me and bump are doing ok, scan on Feb 10th...filled with lots of mixed emotions just now, so just silently stalking, thanx for wondering about me though and thank you for the message xxxxx

Cab is around but pretty quiet lately, her nan passed away and she has been upset. She'll be back though.

I am so sorry Cab. :hugs: My heart goes out to you and your family.

I went to three grocery stores in 3 hours and afterwards I thought I would pass out! Jojo, can you share your coupon tips? I'm not finding too many. Is it worth getting a Sunday paper once a week just for the coupons?

I need some ideas on how to share my news on facebook...

Hi cab, sorry to hear about your grandma...Not fun to deal with a death while your preggo. I did the same with my last baby. :(

I have my 20 week scan on the 7th, just a couple of days before yours. I want to know what sex the baby is really bad!!!!!

Hi everyone,

how is everyone feeling? I'm finally feeling great again...I thought this day would never come. :)

I have two weeks exactly (mon 7th) till the big scan and I hope we can see what sex the baby is. Jojo when do you have your scan...I think we are right about the same week, if I remember correctly.

This is the fun part, predicting what the baby will be and finding out for the ones that want to know. I want a girl, but I would bet its a boy.

Cab really sorry to hear about your grandma :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Butterfly - bet you cant wait for your 20 week scan, Im so excited about finding out the sex too!

Will add a new bump pic tomorrow - its getting big!

Butterfly, my scan is Feb 20th! I can't wait either!

Caz, Can't wait to see the pic!

Cab, hope your ok love!

Coral, how you doing over there?

Trey, it does pay off to get the paper. Basically, you look at all the sales papers for all the stores in your area and write down the sales prices. Then when you go to the store you write down the reg prices. You cut the coupons and find where it will benefit you to buy the stuff!

So, I went for my 16 wk check up today. Babies HB was 150! The kids got to here it and my son thought it was really cool. I got my 1st 17 HP shot and it didn't hurt as bad as I thought. He also gave a script for Ambien and meds for my Migraines. My BBs have been killing me again this week. Its so weird! Hopefully their growing again! Fingers XX'ed!! :haha: I started get lots of cramps yesterday and got a little freaked out because this is about the time I stared preterm labor w/ my other 2. But the Dr said by the 3rd pregnancy you get lots more cramps and symptoms for that matter. Well just wanted to give an update!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->