The 3peats are here!

Happy Birthday Caz!!!:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Love the pics ladies! Makes it so much more real!

Butterfly, your baby boy def wanted you to see his "stuff" :haha: I think that's the best " Its a boy " shot I've ever seen! Congrats again!

I'm feeling pretty good. Hormomnes are out of this world though. I think its worse than a normal because of the shots. I have been extreely hungry latley. I think Ive gained 10lbs or so:blush: I guess that's not too bad for being almost 5 months. My headaches are out of control too. I felt the baby a little more yesterday than I have been.

You getting excited Coral for your scan?

Caz when do you get yours again?

Jojo, as for your question about names, we are thinking possibly Wyatt! Not 100 % sure yet though!! Do you guys have names?

Yes jojo so so excited I can't wait. Just one more day to go now!
I don't think 10lbs is bad for 19 weeks either. Thats great you feel the baby more. I have had a few flutters but nothing definite yet.

My 20 week scan is 25th feb-2 weeks tomorrow!!!

That's a cute name Kylar! As for names if its a boy we will name him Jadiel ( Jah-dee-el) Xavier. My husbands family is Puerto Rican and both my 1st 2 kids names we went more twords the english side of names and since this is our last one I told him if its a boy he can pick the 1st name and if its a girl I pick the first name. Have a couple girl names picked out but really don't think its a girl so havent given it to much real thought.

Coral what time is your scan @ tomorrow?

Caz I bet your so excited!

I have 2 friends that are pregnant that are all due around the time of my due date and 1 friend that is due around the time of you Coral and the 2 that are due around me are having BOYS! The one that is due around Coral hasn't found out yet but almost positive its a Girl! So maybe that's saying something...:shrug:

I know you ladies have told me before what you team you think your on but is that the same team you want to be on?

Just checking in....

Jojo, check my siggy. It has everyone's guesses listed. As we find out what team we are on I will update with team stork.

I have given up on names for now.

Hi ladies

My scan is at 11am tomorrow UK time, so about 6am EST!! I will be on when I get home to let you know if I'm team blue or pink!

aww love the bump pic jojo its so cute!

MC I dunno we'll see soon enough though hun x

jojo- love the bump pic!

Coral, cant wait to hear what team you are on!!

Here is my new bump pic:

Attachments

• SL375368.jpg
    SL375368.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Great Bump Caz!!!

Today is the big day Coral!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Last night I couldn't sleep at all. The heartburn is so bad. I've been chewing tums like crazy, drinking milk and nothing works. It kept me up all night long and I'm getting a sore throat because I'm constantly burping up pure acid balls! I feel like a dragon!:haha:I have to clean out the refrigerator but I'm not looking forward to it. I'm pretty good on a normal basis with being :sick: but smells still get me. Lots of times I start to cook and my MIL has to take over cause I have to go get :sick: Hope everyone has great day.

Hi girls!
All is great and I'm on Team

PINK!!

:pink: :pink:

I'm so happy, I guess my intuitions were right!:happydance:

here is my little princess

Attachments

• IMG baby scans_0001.jpg
    IMG baby scans_0001.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG baby scans_0002.jpg
    IMG baby scans_0002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG baby scans_0003.jpg
    IMG baby scans_0003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::happydance::happydance::happydance::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

CONGRATS CORAL!!! I am so happy for you! Did you tell the kids? What do they think? I'm so happy you got what you wanted! I pretty little princess! The pics are too cute!

Thanks jojo yes they know, they are very excited! My Mum came with me and was so happy she was jumping up and down! She has 3 grandsons and only 1 grandaughter so this will be girl #2 for her. She made me stop off on the way home to buy pink outfits! :haha:

Whos next to find out? is it you then caz, then cabs?

That's so exciting!!! It kinda makes me want pink now too:shy: I really don't care either way. I'll be happy with :blue: or :pink:
Yep : Me, Caz and Cabs!
So Coral have you thought of any names?

Yeah I love lots and lots but only one hubby likes is Keira, its not def yet though ! I think u have a boy going by the nub on your scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->