The 3peats are here!

I love that name! We were gonna use that as a middle name if we had a girl. I'm pretty positive that its a boy too. I 'm so sure I almost bought an outfit I saw but hubby talked me out of it! I'm so happy for you!

Hi girls!
All is great and I'm on Team

PINK!!

:pink: :pink:

I'm so happy, I guess my intuitions were right!:happydance:

Congrats!!! So happy for you...I think i'm okay that mine is a boy, so o'm only a little jealous! :) lol

Love the pics Coral, massive congratulations on team pink!!!

Team Pink!!! That's awesome! Great pictures. She already looks sooo cute.

How's everyone else doing today? I woke up this morning feeling huge but thought it was just my imagination. Walked out to the coffee pot and my MIL and hubby were standing there and both looked at me like I had 2 heads! Now, I know I'm not the prettiest thing 1st thing in the am but this was a different look. My hubby got up and ran to my tummy ( which he has never done with any of my other pregnancies) and said "HOLY CRAP! Where did that belly come from!" I popped over night! Here's a pic (please excuse my pj's)
Photo 128.jpg

My BBS are Killing me today. The worst its been and they are on fire so maybe the milk glads are getting ready or something?? Is anyone else going to breastfeed? I tried with both my kids but since they were both premies it was really hard. The milk never came in with my son and with my daughter I never could get more than an ounce or 2 at a time with pumping and she wouldn't latch, so I'm hoping 3rd time is a charm. Dh is getting really excited about our scan on THursday and he is really talking to my belly alot and really getting into this pregnancy. I'm so happy. We also decided that instead of spending so much $$ on a babyshower we will go on a weekend holiday to the beach with my family. I have girl and boys clothes,toys,strollers,play pens etc so I'm pretty set with most stuff. I think a relaxing weekend at the beach before all heck breaks loose with a new baby, is better. Plus, I know my family will get us stuff for the baby anyway. I'll have food,fun and family which is what a babyshower is all about! Getting sooooo excited!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance:

I love your bump...mine is still looking small. I'll try to take a pic soon if I get the courage. I know what you mean about not having a baby shower. I dont know if I will have one. I never have before with my other two.

I did buy my car seat and stroller this weekend and now it really feels real to me. I'm very excited to get to see this ones little face.

A holiday sounds good to me. My hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary in may and we wanted to go Hawaii but that's not happening this year, but I hope we can do it next year.

How is everyone else feeling? There r some scans coming up soon right? I can't wait till we have all had one. :)

hey girls,

jojo, you really have popped now, cute bump!:happydance: Thats a nice idea about a weekend away sounds great and the weather should be nice by then. Can't wait for your scan what time is it Thursday? I will be waiting to hear!

I have a few outfits for the baby as my Mum was so excited to buy some on the way home from my scan. My DH also took my daughter to the mall on sunday and bought a couple of pink outfits. I also bought some wipes, shampoo etc. breast pump and microwave sterilzer as they were on sale. I still need all the big stuff like pram, carseat, cot etc.

I plan to breasfeed but like you wasn't able with the first two. They just had trouble latching on and the hospital were quick to give them pacifiers and bottle which made it worse. This time I hope to be more persistant.

Love the bump jojo!My 20 week scan is just 10 days away now- cant wait!!!!

My scan is so close now! Its @ 10am on Thursday my time so will be updating as soon as I walk in the door! Have a horrible headache today. I'm so sick and tired of getting these horrible headaches! Gotta get ready to go and get my shot this morning. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone,

I breast fed with both of my kids. My first only till 4 1/2 months. I introduced the bottle then and then she would not do the breast after that. I was sad. So with the second one I didn't introduce the bottle and he breast feed till 8 months when I couldn't keep up with him. He was 20 lbs by then.
I do want to again this time and I think It should go well. I love it and the bonding with baby is incredible.

Okay so I finally got curagous enough to take a pic. so here it is. I'm actually caring very low but the photo makes it look high.

Attachments

• P2150123.jpg
    P2150123.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
Nice bumps, you guys. Here is mine.
https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0445-1.jpg

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Mine was good. My DH went all out on my gift...I love it! He got me a Pandora Bracelet.

I plan to breastfeed as well. I did it with both of my kids. I was talking to a friend about the baby shower ideas and I think we have come up with something different. I think we will have a "baby peek". Actually I"m not sure what cute name to call it. Basically we will have a party after baby arrives.

great bump pics, Butterfly and Trey. I love Pandora bracelets and want one!:haha:

Good luck tomorrow for your scan Jojo and Caz your next getting exciting!

WoW Trey your bump looks great too! When were thinking about stying pn team yellow we were gonna have a baby homecoming party. But, I just can't wait to find out what team I'm on. What a nice gift! I got a foot rub, choc covered strawberries and he bought me my fav dinner! It was really nice.

I can't believe this time tomorrow I'm gonna be getting ready for my scan! I can't wait! I broke my finger yesterday! I'm still in alot of pain but gotta suck up the pain because I have so much to do today!

jojo how did you break your finger? I can imagine that is going to suck for a while.

I have never had a baby shower, and I found out that my best friends mom is going to throw us one together. We are only two months apart being pregnant, She is due first and we are both having boys. I'm kind of excited about it. It should be fun.

I will be waiting to hear your results tomorrow jojo. :)

Your bump looks great Trey. I wish mine was more defined. But I'm bigger so that won't happen.
Have a great day everyone.

I was getting one the the toddlers I take care of out of my van and he dtarted throwing a fit. guess the van door wasn't opened all the way so it didn't lock and he hit it with his foot and as I heard the door closing his little hand was still inside so i stuck my hand in the door to stop it and grab out his hand and I got his hand and all of my hand except my index finger out before the door slammed shut. Not fun! I'm so excited about tomorrow U can't stand it! I just want to go to bed so I can wake up in the morning. I wanna see his/her little face and know that evertything is ok. And of course I wanna confirm I'm gonna be on team Blue!

Well just wanted to stop by and let everyone know scan went great HB was 149, baby weighs 12 oz everything looks perfect. Got lots of pics to show you guys. Oh, and btw, I'm team....:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->