The 3peats are here!

DSCN0376.jpgDSCN0377.jpg
I am really excited! But my son is more excited than all of us. His smile was something I'll never forget. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats JoJo, I can't believe there is another boy. I think the girls are going to be outnumbered this year for sure. :)

Your little one showed his boy parts off too...they must like to do that! :)

Ok so who's next to find out? Caz?

So exciting!!!

Jojo congrats on team :blue: even though we were pretty sure from the nub its nice to confirm with pics:happydance::thumbup: so cute. Only 2 more of us to find out. I think they will both have girls to make it even ? Right Caz and Cabs?

yay congrats on team blue, so exciting love the scan pics too!

That plan sounds good to me coral!! Im sure im having a girl, will be really surprised if not!! Got my scan this time next week- cant wait!!

Oh wow it's so exciting us all finding out now. Look forward to next week caz! Cabs has about 6 weeks or so still so have to wait a bit longer for the last result. X

I know! We need some more pink in here!! Is Cabs ok? Haven't heard from her in a bit!

im here, just stalking, congrats on team :blue: jojo...i think im a :pink: bump...:shrug: april 4th i find out....:hugs:

:haha: i dont have a nub!!:rofl: you mean :baby:'s nub:haha:
i still think that looks :blue: but just feel like bump is :pink: ill get final guesses the days just before scan...

It would be cool if cabs and caz have girls then we would be even, :) Time will tell though.

Jojo, since we are about the same week, are you going everymonth for your visits still?

I went the 7th of February and I shouldn't go back until March 7 or so, but they called to confirm my appointment on This MOnday the 21st of Feb. I was confused so I called and asked if they were moving me to two week appoints already? But she said she wasn't sure they go by what the doctor writes down, so I'm going monday but I really don't think I should be going every two weeks already. I will ask on monday though.

My freind is 31 weeks alongs and she's just now going everytwo weeks. I think he just messed up on my chart.

Well Butterfly, I'm still going monthy. Maybe the Dr made a mistake. Can't wait to find ot what happend. I have my check up tomorrow!

How are you ladies feeling?

Caz, its almost time for your scan!!!!! Can't wait to find out what your having!!!!

I have a horrible cold this weekend and was hoping it would be over by today but no such luck. I feel horrible!!!!!!! Today is gonna be a pj day!

im at mw 2 weeks today, monday 7th march, my DS birthday a week on saturday 5th march:happydance: he'll be 2...ive had more bleeding but stopped again now gp says its only the low lying placenta and just to take it easy! ha!! with a 2 year old(almost) and an 11 year old girl and OH on night shift...so he asleep all day and no help with the kids or house work!:growlmad:how can i take it easy!? anyway :hugs: to all xx

Hey ladies my dr said he likes to see everyone every two weeks starting about now, but some insurances don't like to pay for that so I'm going to wait 4 weeks before my next appointment, l'll me 25 weeks then, and then after that I will go every two weeks. And with me having hypertension with last baby he said I should come every two weeks then. So I'm okay with that.

Nice thing though is that I have a gluclose test next time and he gave me the drink so I can drink it before I come and I won't have to wait the hour to have the blood drawn, I'll just tell them what time I did the drink and hopefully after the appointment It will be perfect timing to draw the blood. :) I like that idea.

Anyways I'm sick with aweful cough but he said my lungs were clear and thankgod no signs of the flu or anything like that. :)

Caz what day to you go to your appointment? Can't wait to find out what team your on:)

I am finally feeling the baby really often. The movements are soft still, no hard hitting at all but I am having such a great time feeling it. I feel sad this will be the last go around to feel these amazing things.
I was happy i did not gain any weight in the last two weeks. I'm really hungry alot so I was worried about that.

I hope all you ladies are doing well :) Talk soon:)

Ive got my scan on friday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Im sooooo excited!!!

Also I have got a midwife appointment on thursday as well but I dont think anything particularly exciting will happen then!

Well, happy early birthday to your baby boy! Is there anything the Dr can do for a low lying placenta? Its not dangerous right? Sending you :hugs: hunni. I know the feeling of not getting any breaks!

Caz, I can't wait till your scan! Its almost like I get to do my scans all over again when I see your ladies!

Butterfly, that great about the sugar test! I hate that test!

Hey Coral and Trey! How you ladies feeling?

I have my 20 week check up today. Usually I'm excited about the Dr. appts but it snowed this morning and I hate having to get all 3 of the kids in the car, yelling at htme not to play in the snow while I'm getting the carseats in and then wen we get there I'm carring 4 puffy jackets,hats,gloves etc plus the big diaper bag and pushing the stroller all for a 15 min visit! :wacko:

Hi ladies,

Caz very excited what time is the scan be sure to come on here as soon as you get home!:happydance:

Cabs Ryan's Birthday is March 3rd so our boys birthdays are close:happydance:

Butterfly sounds like a lot of work for a 15 min appt. how did it go?

Jojo and Trey how is everything with you guys?

I'm fine, I feel like my bump is getting huge now and I'm worrying it will be enormous fullterm:shock: even my daughter keeps saying "Mum should your bump be so big so soon?":blush: could do with out more stretch marks :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->