The 3peats are here!

Had my check up yesterday and the babies heart beat was 135. A little lower than it has been but the Dr said it was fine. He measured my belly and said I'm measuring big. I asked if it was cause I am fat:shy: But he laughed and said no that they are measuring the uterus. He said if I measure big again in 4 weeks when I go back he is going to move up the scan because he wants to make sure everything is ok. He said that he wants to make sure there isn't another baby in there hiding! I've been pretty big from the start. He said because I just had the scan a couple days ago and the baby looks perfect he'll wait and see what happens. But of course I;m freaking out right now! I'm being watched for a history of small babies and now my belly is measuring big!! Has this happened to anyone else?

wow, a baby hiding huh, I would be going crazy. :) That sure would change things, huh?!?

My dr's have never mentioned measuring big or small in any of my pregnancies so I guess I have been okay. So I don't know about that. And they haven't even started to measure yet. I think they will in my march appointment.

Yea it changes alot! Maybe I'll get to use the boy name I wanted after all!

Wow, Jojo! Now you have to wait another 4 weeks to find out for sure?!? I don't know when they are supposed to start measuring me. I have an appointment next week, Tuesday.

Has anyone been exhausted again?

wow jojo that is exciting!!!

yay got my scan today!! Will update when i get back xx

Its 11.45, we are going out for lunch & shopping after though!

Hurry home Caz! We are all gonna be sitting and waiting!

Yea Trey, another 4 wks! I really don't think that there is 2 in there. I'm sure they would have found the other one hiding in there b4 now right? I am getting more tired. By 4pm I'm ready for bed!

I went thru all the baby clothes everyone has given me and Its really getting real! Honestly I am blessed. I only have to buy him a couple little things. I have so many newborn clothes that I will never be able to put them all on him unless he has an outfit change everyday! My friend has given me some newborn baby sandals and they are so cute! 2 different people bought her the same pair of snadles and she put both in the bag. As I held both little matching pairs of shoes in my hands my hubby said " Maybe that's a sign there is another little one in there?" I had a dream that some nurse came up to me and asked if it was ok to have my baby on June 11th? Is that a sign maybe that this baby is gonna be early? Wouldn't surprise me considering my past. It would be around 4 wks early. I really hope not! I wanna be able to hold my baby when he comes out and bring him home with me!

So how is everyone else feeling?

so........we are having..................... A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really surprised but really excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG wow!!! Congrats on Your :blue: bump :yipee: I was the same with my second I thought he was a girl and was shocked but happy! That's great news!
I'm really outnumbered now!:haha: cabbage you better have a girl! Lol

So happy for you caz! Xx

Thank you :) I do have some pics, will add them in the morning xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: OMG!!! CONGRATS HUNNI! I'm so happy for you guys! What did OH say? You must be soooo excited!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: OMG!!! CONGRATS HUNNI! I'm so happy for you guys! What did OH say? You must be soooo excited!

Thank you, we are so excited!! Hubby is so so pleased, he really really wanted a boy this time!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->