The 3peats are here!

I'm so happy everything is going well for you Kerry. Do you feel like these 12wks went fast? I feel like I've been preggo for ever now and its only 7 1/2 wks! Can't believe your already a plum! Are you showing yet?

Took another bump pic ladies. Don't think its changed much since last wk. Photo 105.jpg

The appt went well. My first scan will be at 12 wks so that is Christmas week. She told me of an OTC med I can take for the nausea. She said it is fine to continue my antidepressants. I will see how I feel in a week as she said I'm in the peak of MS.

Pizza sounds yummy. I have this thing for chx phillies.

So glad to hear that your appt went well! WHat OTC did she tell you take? I would love to go and get it! So excited to see your scan. I wonder if I'll get another one @ 12 wks too?

Really glad your appointment went well Trey - I think your scan is the week before mine then!

JoJo - loving your bump pics - I will take some later and add them.

Sapphira slept through the night last night which she never normally does so feeling all energised right now - I know come lunch time I will be exhausted again though!!!

Hey ladies,

Caz, I bet you are looking forward to your scan! I dont even have my first midwife appointment yet!

Jojo, that bump is coming along nicely, I dint have any sign of a bump yet, sure it will just pop one day:haha:

Trey sorry you are feeling down hun, hope the otc med helps with the nausea.

ASFM I'm just exhausted, been working alst night and had about 2 hours sleep. I'm about to crawl back to bed in a min for a few hours hopefully, until I need to get the kids. Then tonight do it all over again! I can't wait to Christmas is over now so I can rest:haha: No symptoms other than a bit achey with achey boobies and sore nipples now.

Good Morning Ladies! Well last night was a sicky night for me. Seems like my sickness starts @ 4pm, and last thru the night, although pretty much a day yesterday I was on and off :sick: Managed to get some stuff done yesterday and didn't take a nap. I am so wiped out by night time you would think I would fall right asleep but no, I've gotten the pregnancy insomnia. I thought maybe it was because I was taking a nap during the day with the kids but I didn't yesterday and I laid there from 9pm till 1am and couldn't fall asleep. Now this morning I feel like I need a nap already and I've only been up a couple hours. Has anyone else been really dizzy? There have been times where I get so dizzy I have to sit down and I feel like I'm going to pass out. How is everyone else feeling?

Trey, you getting ready for Thanksgiving? Are you bringing any food?
Caz, can't wait to see the pics! Its amazing how you feel when they sleep thru the night isn't!
Coral, hope you enjoy your nap. Christmas will be over before you know it! BTW. Congrats, your at the apple seed!!!!

Hi you guys.
For the time being I feel good. I just finished lunch and it was good! I've been feeling good ever since. i took one of the tablets that my midwife told me about and didn't feel much better til I ate. The name of it is Bonine and its in the same area as the seabands.
The 12 week scan is an extensive scan that looks for abnormalities. Especially the neural tube-makes sure it has closed. It's an elective. Tje next one after that is the 18 week one - standard. I think ill do the AFP test as well.
I'm making bread pudding for thanksgiving dinner. Not in the mood but I have already committed.

Coral...yea 5 weeks!
Jojo...I feel dizzy but not that bad. Make sure ur drinking and eating. Keep ur blood sugar even.
Caz...looking fw to bump pics. And that awesome about ur DD sleeping thru the night. I hope its the beginning of many.

Jojo - I get a bit dizzy but not too bad tbh, like Trey said keep your blood sugar up to help it - im probably not that dizzy as im constantly eating to get rid of the sickness :haha:

Thanks for the info about the meds. Going to go get some tonight. Sounds like you got out easy for Thanksgiving. I'm making Sweet Pot pie, APple Pie, fresh green beans w/ garlic, Cornbread stuffing, mashed pot, and mac & cheese. I'm a southern girl so there are just something I have to have! My best Friends father is doing the Turkey and they are bring lots of other stuff too!

Caz, where are those pics!! Can't wait to see the bump!
Coral, hope your getting some rest!

I will add the pictures in the morning as I forgot to take them today!!! Baby brain already!!!!

YEA Trey!!! 8 wks!! So exciting. I'm not far behind you! I'm pushing thru the sleepiness and the :sick: to try to get ready for tomorrow and my mother in law! Did you have to work today Trey?

Coral & Caz how you ladies feeling? How are your little bumps doing?

I'm at work...10 more min then im free til Monday. Oh did I tell u that we are going to hear the heartbeat on monday.

How exciting!!! I hope I get to hear it again when I go for my 1st OB appt on the 2nd. Is Mon your 1st OB? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi Ladies, Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats Trey and Jojo on 8 weeks!:happydance:

I'm doing ok but tired, tired, tired:sleep: I dont think I'll stop being tired until after I finish my Job at Christmas!

I dont have a bump at all yet, but only 5 weeks so shouldnt I guess. I have a feeling when I pop it will be big being third baby.

I did my digi yesterday,:happydance: no more tests!!

Attachments

• nov24th 002.jpg
    nov24th 002.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Happy 8 weeks JOJO & Trey :happydance::happydance::happydance: yay for being able to hear the heartbeat - so exciting!!

I have got my first midwife appointment today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks
good luck at first Midwife appointment caz, tell us about it later!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"