The 3peats are here!

midwife appointment went really well today. Seems I have worked out my edd slightly wrong and I am actually 7 weeks today - happy days!!!

My midwife is really really nice, so im very pleased about that! Seems I should be able to have a VBAC, although I will see a consultant at 22 weeks and talk it through in more detail, she sees no reason why it wont happen though, which im very pleased about!

I'll be seeing a consultant as well due to my B.P and Sapphira's growth problems in my pregnancy, it looks like I will probably get a number of growth scans this time round.

Apart from that we filled in loads of forms and I have to go to the hospital to get my blood tests, last time the midwife took my blood this time I was given the slips and have to to down to the hospital and they take the blood there, I think I will go down on Monday - we were thinking of going today but Sapphira is a bit grumpy (def teeth coming through) and there is not a major rush to do it, as long as I do it in the next couple of weeks.

So, all is good!

Happy Thanksgiving! So buys today but wanted to stop in and check on everyone!
Congrats on the 3+ Coral!!!
Great to hear everything went well at your appt Caz and hope your DD's teeth come in quick!!

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas has officially begun. I woke up doing well today then it hit me. Not as bad as before, but I took my Bonine anyway. It makes me a little loopy but the nausea goes away.
Caz, glad your Midwife appt went well.
Jojo, I day 2 with your MIL....I hope things are well.
Monday is my 1st OB appt.

Hi ladies :hi:

Got very quiet on here over the last few days.

Well, yesterday we had a Thanksgiving dinner that hubby cooked, it was delicious! My Mum and Dad came over too. DH even cleaned up too, it was great!:happydance:

I think I'm starting to get morning sickness now. I feel sick when I get up. I had breakfast and still feel sick. Just hope it doesn't get too bad.
We are supposed to get snow tonight and I'm not looking for ward to it. I hope I dint get stuck at work, I hate driving in snow, luckily wont be many cars on the road at 4am.

How is everyone feeling?

I finally got a call from a midwife yesterday and should hear in the next 2 weeks about my first MW appointment and 12week scan date.:happydance:

Hi ladies!! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile! With the holiday and and the MIL stuff its been pretty crazy. Had a wonderful holiday but its been a lot with my MILWhen she came of the plane she looked so sick. We had to take her to the hospital. SHe's a lot worse than we thought. There has been no one taking care of her in Puerto Rico and she has a hard time taking care of herself. I have to cook for her, do her laundry,give her her meds and shots etc. Its gonna be like having another kid but its family and you gotta do what you gotta do! I've been feeling ok just really tired! Haven't been getting any rest during the day or a lot of sleep at night. Lots of busy days in store for me so just gotta close my eyes any chance I get. The MS seems to have settled down. If I eat certain things like beans or Choc the baby doesn't seem to like it very much! My BBS are finally getting a little swollen! YAY!!! The constipation is killing me though. How are all of you feeling?

Caz, where are those pics of your bump? Glad to hear that your appt went well! Any MS?
Coral, sorry to hear that the MS is starting to get to you. :hugs: Nothing I tried helped except sleeping with the Sea Bands at night. It made it so when I first woke up I didn't feel sik so I could have some PB crackers and get something in my belly.
Trey, hope your OB appt goes well and you get to hear the heart beat!

Coral, my MS is just now starting to settle down except if I eat certain things.

Hi.
Appt went well. I heard the heartbeat! 180 beats. My uterus is measuring right on.9 weeks on Wed. MS has calmed down some. I just need to eat constantly not good for hips. Smells r still a big deal for me though. My scan is scheduled for Dec 22nd.

Coral I pray that MS is not so bad for u.

Jojo, I'm sorry that u r having to do so much right now. I hope u can get some rest. What does MIL have that is making her so sick?

well I have had a very crazy day today. Will start at the beginning.... last night about 1am I woke up with really really strong cramps in my stomach and back but just on the right side, they continued all night, by the morning they were still there but not as strong as before, I went to see the dr and she did an internal exam and said everything looked ok, it was probably a stomach bug but they had to rule out ectopic 100% so she sent me to the hospital. So, we went down there and I had a scan (internal) and everything was fine, all in the right place, baby measured 7+4 and we saw heartbeat so that was fantastic, so amazing! I then had to have blood tests to check it was not appendicitis, it came back that it is gastroenteritis so I have to drink loads and loads of water and take paracetamol but should be fine.
So was a bit of a scary day really, in the night I was really worried I was loosing the baby and it was ectopic as it was so painful and localised pain as well, so thankful to God that everything is ok. Was amazing to see our little baby, but very scary circumstances round the rest of it!

Trey so glad to hear everything went well. Can't believe that your almost 9 wks already! My MIL had Diabetes. Smells are a big deal for me too. Can't wait to see you scan pics.

Caz, OMG! I'm so glad you and the baby are ok! I bet it was so scary. How cool was it that you got to hear the heartbeat! ITs so amazing to hear that little sound! Did you get any pics?

I didnt get any pics :( The lady was going to give me a pic but she had just been given a new machine that did not have a printer :cry: because it was an emergency scan it was not in the maternity bit but in the general scanning dep. I did get the report with measurments though and the baby is 13mm so far - so little and cute :cloud9:

I will take my bump pics today - being so disorganised at the moment!

Trey - glad your app went well

Jojo - the MIL sounds like a lot of hard work! You must have a lot of patience!!

Well Caz you'll get a pic when you go for your routine scan right? All the matters is that you saw it and heard that little heart beat.

Trey, how you doing this morning?

Hey Coral, how you doing over there?

Pretty good this morning. Think I have winter allergies cause my nose is running like crazy and itchy watery eyes. So glad I can stomach coffee again. Well, Thursday is my 1st real OBGYN appt and excited to here the heartbeat again and schedule my next ultrasound. Have a great day today ladies@

hey jojo, you are right, I will get a pic then and a pic at the scan yesterday did not really matter, was just amazing to see that little heart beating away, I felt so proud of my baby (is that weird?)

Anyway, bump pics attached, i look about 20 weeks pregnant, please excuse how rough I look in the pic - morning sickness!!!

Attachments

• SL374878.jpg
    SL374878.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
AWWWW!!! You look great!! so glad I'm not the only one with a bump!! You really look so cute!!

Here is the pic of our tree and of my bump. Still hasn't changed a lot but have felt lots of pulling so think Its gonna pop again soon.
IMG_20101125_165859.jpg

IMG_20101125_154540.jpg

IMG_20101128_172526.jpg

I am wiped. Just put the kids to bed. They are still calling my name...or is that crying?

Jojo, with all that you have going on your spirits seem high. That is great. Love the bump pics you guys. I don't have a cute bump. My tummy just looks fat.

Caz, sorry you had that scare but I am glad that you got to hear and see your :baby:.

Coral, have you gotten your appt scheduled yet?

jojo- love the bump pics and the tree as well!

Trey-happy 9 weeks!!

Coral-how are you feeling?

we have so much snow here today!!!I'll add some pics later xx

Hey ladies, well another busy day today. MIL has had the flu so I've been taking care of her and now I woke up this morning not feeling to hot but I'll get thru it. Its a nasty, rainy, and maybe snow tonight day. I love the snow so I'm so jealous Caz.
Trey, it sounded like you were at my house at bed time! :haha: Yea for you being 9 wks!
Coral, hope your doing well.
I've had lots of cramps last couple days but feels like growing cramps. My back has been killing me and so are my bbs. Still on the creamy cravings and of course the spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's! Can't believe tomorrow I'll be 9 wks. Excited about my 1st obgyn appt. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat! Have a great day everyone!

sorry to hear you have been feeling so rough jojo. Just to mke you more jealous here is our snow:

Attachments

• SL374892.jpg
    SL374892.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • SL374889.jpg
    SL374889.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • SL374898.jpg
    SL374898.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls,

I def have m/s now :sick: I like you trey need to eat constantly to feel better, at this rate will be size of a house:haha:
We have lots of snow here and supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow. I have gad enough of it already. The kids have been home for 2 days and will be tomorrow again! I was supposed to work last night but said I wasn't coming because the roads were too bad. I hope they are ok tomorrow night but I doubt it. I think i will try to get there if it has stopped snowing and pray I get there and back ok.

Loving the bumps girls, I just look a little fat at the moment:haha: sure it will pop soon though. I don't know when my first appointment is yet, I have a feeling it will be a couple of weeks before I know.

Trey glad the ms is easing off for you.:hugs:
Jojo you have been busy with mother in law hope she doesn't wear you out you need some rest:hugs:
Caz glad everything is ok and you got to see your little baby:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->