The 3peats are here!

@ Caz, that's what its sounds like doesn't it! I keep telling myself its just my AF or hormones. I just don't know when to test again. I want to know now!! It would take me a whole 9 month to get over the shock! LOL! How are you and the baby holding up?

Still no sign of AF. Last night got a huge craving for orange juice and without thinking about it said it out loud and DH snapped his head round and said " Oh shit! Maybe we should buy another test early." I'm just gonna keep telling myself I'm not because really it would be such a small chance really. But tbh can't help but to be a bit excited at the thought :winkwink: crazy as it is!

:test::test::test: i may not be the last one preg!! awww how thoughtful of you jojo to not leave me alone!! :haha: go poas!!! I need to know never mind you n DH!! :rofl: xxxxxx

:haha::haha: I'm going to go get another test today see what's going on. Don't you think it might be a bit early to get a true bfp? From what I've read most women didn't get it until their 6 wk check up or after and mine isn't until next week.

awwww im in love with your avatar trey!!!!!!!!!!!! :awww::awww:
:test: jojo!!!

p.s full term today...no signs just usual pressure on cervix and regular BH...nothing new!!

Happy full term cab - hope you dont have too long to wait!

Jojo - put us out of our misery and test again -we all need to know!!!

I keep checking in to see if Jojo tested again....

Cab, you doing ok?

How long does the bleeding last after baby?

:wave: trey...i bled for 11 week after chloe and 16 after connor, think my AF carried on after the birth bleeding...i keep stalking for jojo :test:...i lost tiny bits of plug yesterday and a bit more today, BH and period aches when baby moves low, he is very low today:dohh: dont think it will be anytime soon this baby comes!

Well ladies, just got back from vacation. Tested on Friday before I left and it was neg. Still having all the symptoms. This morning when I woke up I started bleeding so thought I got my AF but then after about 2 hrs it stopped and hasnt come back again. I'm going with me being not pregnant because a test would have come out positive by now right?

YEA FOR FULL TERM CAB!!!!! Do you have any guesses on when the baby will come?

How's everyone else feeling?

are you dissapointed to be :bfn: jojo? x

i think baby will show on 21st aug..:shrug: dont know why just a feeling, i used to think the 5th but not having many signs really so i doubt he will be early, ive had a few pains during the night, but when i went to pee they went away, hope i dont have a uti!:dohh: xxxxxxx
anyone wanna guess date of birth and weight for Rhys? xx

Cab,I'm not disappointed because it would be so hard on my body and wallet so soon. But to be honest I was getting kind of excited at the thought of being pregnant again. Find out what the sex is, picking out a name, the planning, the excitement of birth etc. but I'm a woman of faith and I know God know what he's doing. But I'll never turn down a baby!! :winkwink:

I think the baby will be here the 17th 9lbs 2 oz!!!

you ladies think im having a bigger baby then :haha: i think he is more average 7lb to 7 1/2lb...not as big as when i had connor he was 9lb 1oz...unless im hiding him well:shrug: im liking the dates though...all earlier so far than due date:yipee: come on baby!!!!!!!!! 16 days to go!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i think i would freak out if i thought i was preg again so soon after baby was born, id get used to the idea and enjoy the blessing but YEAH! deffo freak out first :rofl: xxxxxxxxx

I love the avatar pic Coral!!! Sooooo sweet!!! I wanna see some more updated baby pics ladies!!

Hey butterfly how you been?

Last night I started getting horrible cramps. Serious cramps. and bleeding pretty heavy. Up until now its just been spotting and a light flow. I got up and took some pain meds the cramps got so bad. I got the urge to go to the bathroom and when I sat down *TMI ALERT* I passed a HUGE "clot". I'm wondering if maybe I was pregnant and it just never implanted right and I just passed it. It looked and felt the same as when I had my MC before.It was deep dark red blood and a lot for a couple hours before the clot and after and now still bleeding but not as heavy. I guess we'll see what the rest of the day brings. I was ok just not being pregnant but the thought of losing a pregnancy makes my me sad. I know its not the right time but if it was that was still my baby:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->