The 3peats are here!

nope :nope: same old...BH but no pain, no AF style pains...nada!:growlmad:...waitinggggggggggggggggggggg lol x

HEy ladies!! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Cab, any baby news?? Come on Little one!!!!!

few BH whilst on ball earlier...left me with AF style ache...had a nap...ache still there..waiting on the nightly BH to kick in :dohh:...xx

well, maybe its a good sign that the AF style ache is still there!!! Start jumping up and down!!

nope no baby yet!:growlmad: not for want of trying though, pains again through the night that amounted to nothing!...MW app was ok.measuring 1 week behind still..37cm fundal height, she said baby on the more average size this time...so no 9lber..:happydance:
need sleep...:hugs: to all xxxxxxx

:hugs: to you hunni! Good thing is that your 38 wks luv! :happydance: !!! Your getting there! Did she say any type of guess on when she thinks he will be making his arrival?

:flower:
Hi All!
I'm still trying to catch up on housework and paperwork before returning to work later this month. I have enjoyed watching my soaps in real time. I just got a huge bag of hand me down clothes and a walker, bouncy seat, and swing. I wonder if it is too late to return a swing that I bought a little while ago?

Jojo, I hope you didn't have a MC. You have a good looking family!!

Cab, hang in there, girl!! I think you will have him Aug. 14th. I know you are more than ready!! We have all been there.

no sign of baby coming today :dohh: MW said yesterday from what i was telling her she will be surprised if i make it to my 40 week appointment...HA! we'll see i bet i make it to the one after that too(41 weeks) feel like im going to be pregnant forever,:growlmad: she did say that baby felt a more average size..compared to connors 9lber birth weight..phew!!..he is 3/5th engaged..means nothing really as its my 3rd but glad he going in the right direction :haha:think that was about it, oh...still measuring 1 week behind...

Only 11 days left Cab!!!! :happydance: I know they feel like the longest 11 days in history right? How you hanging in there hunni? ANything new?

Trey, you gotta love free stuff! Jadiel is out growing all is newborn stuff already! This is totally new to me because my other kids didn't even fit thier new born clothes till they were 2 months old. I think you can still return the swing! Jadiel isn't to thrilled with ours either. I'm holding out the hope that when he's older he will. How do you feel about going back to work Trey? who will have the kids? How is the rest of the family dealing with the new baby and a spread out mama?

interesting night, after my bath contractions got sore! really sore, so took pain killers and tried to watch tv...managed a few hours but at 845pm decided feck it and went to bed with LO....contractions got bad...started thinking "this is it":yipee:...took more painkillers at 1030 and rung labour ward...contractions every 4 mins but managable..:shrug: i wanted some reassurance as to why they were close but "ok" pain wise,whilst getting a "pain" my BBs leaked(havent done as of yet...and have stopped again now:shrug:)and i was trickling pee!:blush: i was bent over the kitchen table on the phone...what a mess:haha: she said the same as always....bath...painkillers blah blah...went back to bed, woke up a few times to horrid pains but just got up and pains are back to BH....:dohh: still a bit achey but not as painful as last night...MW on phone said 3rd babies stop and start alot but when theyre ready..THEY COME FAST!! :argh: great...shitting myself now.....anyway.....gonna get cleaned up and sit on my ball all day!.:thumbup:..bet it starts later again n stops during night AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!...and please....if baby comes or is coming and im updating you guys ..NO news to be posted on facebook...my mum doesnt want to know when labour starts,she'll just worry she said...so if you dont mind just any labour or baby news on here,at least until ive told her...when he FINALLY decides to come out....:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:HOLY CRAP HE"S COMING CAB!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited for you hunni. Where are the kids? Where is your DH? Do you have your bags packed? Oh, I honestly feel like I want to get in the car and come over and help you you right now. I'm so excited!!! Go get on that damn ball, jump up and down, :sex: alot!!! How you feeling right now?

jojo I hope that wasn't a MC, hopefully it was just left overs from the birth or possibly your period? Love the family pics such a gorgeous family:flower:

I too would be shocked if I got pregnant so soon, but would get used to the idea and manage and love the baby as I do my other kids. I'm hoping to get the mirena IUD, I'm going to ask the doctor at my 6 week check up.

MC I say the 16th still and 7lbs 12 oz.

Just having a :coffee: while Keira naps, she's been sleeping about 2 hours now. She seems to only eat and sleep. I don't think my others did for this long, although she was 2 weeks early so maybe thats why? How often do your babies eat and sleep?

:rofl: jojo...everything is ready...but the contractions are still BH, no pain with them now:nope:...will keep you updated though...11 days until sweep..that will get things moving i hope! :thumbup:
coral...i think the day after my sweep 20th...and about 7lb 8oz....:happydance:...enjoy the peace n quiet...does Keira have a good cry on her...she looks tooo sweet to scream:haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->