The 4+ club

:hugs: flutter! you did not do anything wrong. i hope you dont go on feeling like you did! thats no way to be.

on sat the 4th i hemorrhaged pass out few time ambulance came took me to hospital i CRASHED crash team came and brought me back round I had a emergency d and c and spent time in hospital i'm on iron tablets it was so scary not gonna be around a while everything reminds me of babies etc how bad it was so i'll drop bywhen i'm feel well physically and mentally again:cry:

Huge HUGS Flutter. I am so very sorry :cry:God be with you in your time of need.

massive hugs, what an ordeal, get well soon. x

Hello ladies! Sorry ive been mia! Ive been busy with my babies. I haven't read and caught up yet so I shall in the next few days or so. New friends I welcome you and congrats on your babies/pregnancies/tying again for more blessings!!!

Hi ladies:hugs:

It's been quiet in here lately.

I have a question.
What is proper about baby showers ?

I had a baby shower with Emily as it had been 17 yrs since my last baby.
since this is a baby of different sex but only 2 yrs after my last baby, is it okay to have another?

Hi everyone, how ya doing?

Not bad here, I have an apt on Wed, then two wks after that I get a quick scan, to see what position baby is in, I can't wait!

Personnally, I don't see why you can't have a baby shower for every baby you have! It's a time to get together with family/friends and celebrate a new child.

Ms Manners may not agree with me, but as I don't know her, I don't care ;) LOL

baby jacob arrived on 15 feb at 15.36 weighing 7lb 12oz after a 30 min labour

WOHOOO:happydance: Congrats 3Boys!! Hope all is well.

30 mins of labour.. :happydance:

Huge congratulations !!!!!

I agree Dorian.. I have talked to over with my mom.. and I think we will have a " diaper shower" meaning a get together and if ppl choose to bring a gift it can only be diapers or wipes... that way ppl don't feel they have to bring something but we still get to celebrate the arrival of a new baby.

Congrats on the birth. How are you ladies doing? hope all is well . Sorry I go MIA just a busy house here. Hoping to catch up a bit more. I have also been having alot of teeth problems and trying to deal with it and also starting to have a bit of BH!! Hoping I get those down to a minimum. Blessedmomma-wow 4 more weeks thats awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->