The 4+ club

i feel like the next four weeks are going to be the longest ever lol

Blessed, April 4th.

Nooo, the next 4 wks will fly 3boys, wait and see ;)

Hi guys thought I would post to see how everyone is doing. It has been a while. :)

Congratulations Flutter.. did you try the " girl diet " ?

oh yes I semi swayed my ass off lol your supposed to do diet for 6-8 weeks but i caught the 3rd week ouch i lost 8lb that week tho so thats really good i didn't take supps as they hadn't arrived yet i'm stumpt'd tho with my boys it took 4-6 months to get preg and i kid you not i caught this time in 3 weeks i was in shock i know 3 weeks because i only dtd twice that month so the 16th or 23rd i got caught with my boys i was at it like a rabbit just to get pregnant i took a test on the 2nd of dec and it was neg thats why i think it was the 23rd making it 3rd week i took a test 8th it was false and i drenched it took one on the 12th and it was the positive

thanks for all the congatulations ladies:hugs:

tricia- i bet in no time at all you will be holding precious little jacob :cloud9:

hey girls,

got a question for you.

I'm 35+6 today and baby is filly engaged, when i sit on the loo i can feel my vulva bulging as he is so low, i haven't had any of mine fully engage before labour before and cant find much info on fully engaged in subsequent babies.. especially before full term.

I self checked my cervix and i seem to be 3cms and about 70% effaced do u think i might pop early, i am certainly really uncomfy and feeling like things might be impending but i also dont want to get to excited ...

whats been your experiences ?

Sorry Pixie, no experience with that here. But I am wishing you luck. Have you talked to your mw/dr about it?

how do you tell how effaced you are?

i have a midwives appointment booked for this afternoon so will see what she says!!

i can tell as my cervix is thin and pliable - not complatly thin and pliable but about the thickness of the inside of my cheek and squishy

from what i have been told being engaged can help you to dilate and will help labor to go quicker, but doesnt say much about how soon it will start.

and being dilated happens a lot earlier with subsequent pregnancies, but doesnt really mean you will go anytime soon either. you can be engaged and dilated for several weeks.

my OB's usually pay more attention to being effaced than any of it. its a bigger indicator that labor will be starting soon. but since you are already effaced some, dilated some, and engaged, i would bet it will be a very quick labor. they all work together. i was 3cm dilated, 90% effaced, and engaged with my last one and ended up dilating from 3-10 in an hour when labor actually finally got going with regualar contractions

i'm not sure hun but fixed you hang on for a couple more weeks let baby bake

how are lovely ladies

Hi Ladies. I haven't been on much lately. Sadly I miscarried in November at 9 weeks :(..

Hope you are all ok and enjoying your pregnancies and I wish you all the very best xxxx

Hey girls I know i haven't posted in forever but wanted to see how everyone is doing? So sorry for your loss starrie!! Just to update i am due june 9 and am on team :pink:!!Hope everyone is well and will try and check in a little more frequent!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->