The 4+ club

congrats iamblessed

how any of you ladies suffered with head aches whilest prag i never have before but this time they are putting me to bed early loving the dark atm

flutter- i had some in the beginning, but not real bad ones. nothing too rough. i know some women get them really bad though. hope yours go away soon:hugs:

Have any of you ladies done a gender maker kit before i just have done one and it's bright pink can't sleep now hope it's right

i did an intelligender one with my 4th. it said girl and he is definitely a boy. :haha: its not the same as the gender maker though.

baby grew mings at 8 weeks 2 days :cry:
but the sonographer said it's ok because i've got kids WTF:wacko:

Oh Flutter! :hugs::cry: I'm so very sorry. How cruel of the sonographer!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

oh no flutter! i am soooo sorry :hugs: my thoughts and prayers are with you

Oh flutter.. what a insensitive thing for them to say:growlmad:
I am so sorry for your loss:hugs:

Ty everyone ...we are thrilled not that I wouldnt have been with a boy!! Flutter- I am so sorry for your loss and for an extremely insensitive sonographer!!! :/ Hope the healing begins quickly for you.

Ty everyone ...we are thrilled not that I wouldnt have been with a boy!! Flutter- I am so sorry for your loss and for an extremely insensitive sonographer!!! :/ Hope the healing begins quickly for you.

THANKYOU tbh i'm in limbo now still waiting for something to happen

I am feeling ok aside of a cold that I can't get rid of....just glad I am a little over halfway done:) How have you been? Its good to see you:)

good to see you too hun and im sooo happy this little girl is on her way for you. such a blessing :flower: i was thinking about you but wasnt sure i would hear how you were and how pregnancy was going :hugs:

Aww well thank you for thinking of me ....I am just crazy busy lately with surgeries and some other not so fun things. Thanks for the kind words. We are really excited about this little girl. She will be my last baby ever so am trying and i mean trying to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy bit has been a rough one. Hoping all is well with you:)I will keep trying to come in a little more frequently. Just sometimes I forget to look at my subscriptions...lol!! Anyway thank you again blessedmomma:)

oh flutter i am so very sorry for your loss, people had the same opinion last year when i had my loss, they just dont seem to understand that as a mother every baby is just as loved and wanted as the next. x x

oh flutter i am so very sorry for your loss, people had the same opinion last year when i had my loss, they just dont seem to understand that as a mother every baby is just as loved and wanted as the next. X x

amen!

oh flutter i am so very sorry for your loss, people had the same opinion last year when i had my loss, they just dont seem to understand that as a mother every baby is just as loved and wanted as the next. X x

amen!

thanks ladies :hugs: tbh i was shocked this was a suprise baby for me and i'm not sire how i felt with the timing fund etc but had just told myself we'll be ok then this happens and now i missing the idea of being a mommy againmy dh wants to wait tho as like he said it wasn't the the right time again but i have this feeling like i did something wrong and have something to prove that i can do it right again but dh is like GET IT OUT YOUR HEAD YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG but i cant shake this feeling am i :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->