The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really nice!!! Mmmmm!!

Im off to collect mine soon!! And to send your package off too smartie xx

I went and collected my sweeties from the sorting office. Thank you pinkwitch, there awesome!! The blood bag thing looks gross like but i'm looking forward to tasting it, i'll up load a pic later today xx

I'm going shopping for yours tomorrow, you should have them by friday xx

Hey ladies can i pls join in the sweety swap. It looks like so much fun :)
xx

i sent femme's package off today its gone recorded so hope it will arrive monday or tuesday!! sorry i didnt send it earlier i have had a cracking migraine since thursday morning!!

Any luck at the sorting office snetty???

It arrived! It's all lovely :D I'll take a little piccy and pop it on once I've managed to dress my lazy self haha. Will have to fight OH off of them first :p I'll be sending yours on Thursday if that's OK? Have had the world's most hideous cold for the past week. xxx

I got my sweets today, thanks amy :hugs: They're fab, I'll have fun working my way through them!

Anybody know a average of how long a parcel takes from uk to canada ? not sweety swap related lol

I posted an airmail package to Wendy a few weeks back and it took about 9 days and that was amongst postal strikes, dont worry too much yet it could still arrive :D

Postal Strikes begin againnext week :sad1:

My lovely sweeties, thanks to Pink Witch:
https://i33.tinypic.com/110eruf.jpg

(OH got there before me so there are a few wrappers off screen :p)

Thank you xxx

hey could anyone tell me how much the cereal 'lucky charms' are near you...they are £7.50 here in the uk $12USD x

Oh no I hate postal strikes :hissy:
When are they to begin does anyone know?

Ok TLB look if you want a sneaky peek!! :winkwink:

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/sweets.jpg
The only thing that isn't Orange is Emilias, but that's ok!! Oh and one other little thing that I remembered you saying you loved!

teehee i'm being a good girly today and not peeking! :angelnot: :haha:

:happydance::happydance: glad both my girls got their parcels ok, glad you were able to pick it up snetty:thumbup: I thought that the blood bag thing looked gross but cool at the same time-something different!!

re post to canada-i sent something to canada and it arrived within a few days,but im still waiting for mine to arrive from that way-could take up to 6 weeks apparently-seems their post is waaaaay faster than ours is.....but im looking forward to my surprise when it does finally arrive:happydance:

hi girls im back! will catch up on everything now and update the lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"