The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my amazing bundle! Thanks pinksnowball! X Sent yours recorded delivery - so let me know if it hasn't arrived yet. X

hehehe i'm over excited. i'm meeting up with my sweetie partner tomorrow morning!!!!!

I'm still to go shopping for mine, i'm way behind this month. I get paid next tuesday so i'll nip out and buy the sweets and have them posted by Thursday. Hope thats ok pink witch, i'm really sorry about the delay :hugs: xx

:thumbup:thats fine hun no worries!! i have yours all ready to send but been skint this week because the cars been in the garage:wacko:

:dohh:no i have femme's here ready to send,i already sent yours, sent it recorded and last time i looked they had carded you coz you werent in!!

Oh my goodness!! I haven't got a card through my letterbox!! I live in a building with 4 flats and if the postie doesn't come by 12 then the main door is locked and they can't get in. I'm always in (sad, i know) so they ring my buzzer to get in. I have had post everyday this week except yesterday, bet i had the hoover or something!! Can i go to the sorting office without a card or do i really need it? xx

Elli21 - yours was posted yesterday. Hopefully you'll have it by tomorrow :flower:

I'm still to go shopping for mine, i'm way behind this month. I get paid next tuesday so i'll nip out and buy the sweets and have them posted by Thursday. Hope thats ok pink witch, i'm really sorry about the delay :hugs: xx

:thumbup:thats fine hun no worries!! i have yours all ready to send but been skint this week because the cars been in the garage:wacko:

:dohh:no i have femme's here ready to send,i already sent yours, sent it recorded and last time i looked they had carded you coz you werent in!!

Oh my goodness!! I haven't got a card through my letterbox!! I live in a building with 4 flats and if the postie doesn't come by 12 then the main door is locked and they can't get in. I'm always in (sad, i know) so they ring my buzzer to get in. I have had post everyday this week except yesterday, bet i had the hoover or something!! Can i go to the sorting office without a card or do i really need it? xx

im sure if you went to the sorting office with some id they would let you have it!!

Oh my goodness...how has this passed my by all these months????

Can I please join in????? This is such a fun idea!

:flower:

I got the parcel from pinksnowball this morning, oh my goodness it's ace. You shoulda seen my OH's face each time i picked soemthign new out the pack! Thankyou sooo much hunny :hugs: I'm hoping to get yours and TJG's out next week i just need to buy a box. I'm a bit scared to try those black and ornage balls! And ooo Jolly Ranchers how ace! I presume thats a saspirella *sp* stick?

Think Pinksnowball got all the challenges too :happydance:

Tezzy, I have officially given up on the pumpkin sweets and mailed your parcel today!!!

I got the parcel from pinksnowball this morning, oh my goodness it's ace. You shoulda seen my OH's face each time i picked soemthign new out the pack! Thankyou sooo much hunny :hugs: I'm hoping to get yours and TJG's out next week i just need to buy a box. I'm a bit scared to try those black and ornage balls! And ooo Jolly Ranchers how ace! I presume thats a saspirella *sp* stick?

Think Pinksnowball got all the challenges too :happydance:

glad you like them :hugs:

one stick is saspirella and one blackcurrent

:hug:

:yipee: me and Steph25 are meeting up today to swap our sweeties :headspin: can't wait! Will take lots of pics xxxx

can i join !!!!!!!!!! cant belive ive missed this :cry:

OH was supposed to be posting mine today but he didnt lift the box it is still lying in the kitchen :hissy:
Bloody useless men!
I will get it posted on Monday.

Got my Package off Leighbaby today its FAB !! Will up load pics in a sec

:happydance::flower::thumbup::dance::yipee:Heres my package from Leighbaby:happydance::flower::thumbup::dance::yipee:

THANKS!!!! I cant wait to Get tucked in to them !!!
(well after i work out the slimming world syns of course) :angelnot::haha:

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1186.jpg

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1187.jpg

:hug:

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my sweets today! Tezzy, thank you very very much. They are great.
Because it is saturday the kids are home and I had to fight them off to at least make a photo. They all agree I am doing an awesome thing with the sweetie swapping!!
And especially since there are things that we have not seen before, like the apple you sent.
I am going to upload my photo now!!!

Thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe