The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope this months but my swopper said she was sending them on friday, i sent mine out ages ago :(

I was sending somethings out on saturday but was so busy with my boys and didnt have time so did it yesterday,sometimes things come up hun which may delay ppl. Maybe pm her and ask?

Nope this months but my swopper said she was sending them on friday, i sent mine out ages ago :(

I was sending somethings out on saturday but was so busy with my boys and didnt have time so did it yesterday,sometimes things come up hun which may delay ppl. Maybe pm her and ask?

And mine is packed up and hopfully going today but only if things go to plan if not it will be tomorrow x

I sent mine off yesterday, sent it off recorded so had to do it 2nd class as it weighed too much to be able to afford to send it 1st class and recorded! x

link for sweet swapping blinkies added to first post.. i suggest everybody thanks jacqui for taking the time to do them for us!

I wasnt having a go girls :(

Sorry if i offended, just me pesamistic side showing through i guess lol

the way im doing it is people get a chance. if their partners dont get their sweeties by the end of the month the person is contacted. they are told in the pm that if they do not respond to the pm with an explination or proof of postage then they will be taken off the list for the following month.

i am always happy to send out packages to anybody who doesnt receive theirs (like i did with Bex last month) if you havent heard from your partner or havent received your sweeties by the middle of the month then please pm me and i will do my best to sort it out

I had made this previously too: https://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t353/linkables/blinkies/sweets1.gif

do you want to add that onto the thread in the blinkie section hun so theyre all together?

pwease.. *bats eyelashes*

:rofl:

*goes to wipe tiggerteas name off next months list...* :rofl:

.if i had been your partner and read that i would of been quite upset ...royal mail have a lot to answer for imo

absolutley:growlmad: they need to sort their shit out ,not keep striking-if they dont like the way things are then move aside because i guess there are plenty other folks who would gladly take thier jobs!!!!

I think people should have a min number of posts before being allowed to partake it this ll

I can just see me being swindled outta my sweeties on my first month in :( DOH

It's still October! Plenty of time yet, i didnt get anything last month and spent an absolute fortune creating and sending out 2 packages, one to USA and one to Ireland.

Loads of time for yours to come yet!!:thumbup:

i got my sweeties off TJG this afternoon, thankyou so much hunny they're awesome! xx

I'll have to try and remember to take a piccy before we tuck in :blush:

Hey girlies,

Just to let you know i will have to drop out of sweetie swapping until after xmas,

Money is extremely tight this end and i can't afford Too keep going atm :cry:

Thanks too my 4 swingers that i have had pleasure in swapping with so far

I'll be back in january xxxxxx

have removed your name jt .. let me know when you wanna rejoin :hugs:

have removed your name jt .. let me know when you wanna rejoin :hugs:

Thanks hunni, just gotta concentrate on buying stuff in for new baby and god was so nice to me and let aiden have a birthday 10 days before bloody xmas :rofl: so its a nightmare buying for that and his xmas so close together! I will be back on my little feetsies very soon and back to swinging! :hugs:

What happens if Royal Mail loses the package? I sent my swappers sweets and she was red carded so she arranged for redelivery and now they are lost :( Bit peed off especially as it's my 1st swap :growlmad:

has she gone to the sorting office to see if they are there?

Hey, so sorry but I need to come off the list :( I'm not going to be around so much on these forums any more, and also I'm going to try to lose some weight so I really should be good!!

Have fun in November everyone :flower:

Shadow xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back