The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my package off to smartie yesterday, i hope it gets there quick, i dont want anything to melt!!!
I sent it first class so hopefully tomorrow!!

I send mine first class over a week ago but no message from my partner to say they got it, hope it got there ok

I sent my package off to smartie yesterday, i hope it gets there quick, i dont want anything to melt!!!
I sent it first class so hopefully tomorrow!!

They got here today bit I reckon the postie must have known what was in them as the envelope was torn so I hope he didnt help himself :rofl:

Many thanks, there's quite a few of them been eaten already :blush:

He better now have eaten any!!! :growlmad:

Was the hole big??

You know, this is the second time my package has been open or torn!! I might cover it in cellotape and then just stick on the address from now on!!

It wasnt too bad but big enough that some of the choc balls cold fall through!

i said to my OH....oh no, we got eachother the same balls and he was on the floor laughing...immature wally :rofl:

What happens if Royal Mail loses the package? I sent my swappers sweets and she was red carded so she arranged for redelivery and now they are lost :( Bit peed off especially as it's my 1st swap :growlmad:

This happened to me the other month with the sweets that elli sent me. Got red card and went to sorting office after statedtime had passed and no parcel! went back next day still no parcel :growlmad: Rang them up the next day and left my details with them to contact me if it turned up and asked what happens if the parcel doesn't turn up within the week. He told me that you need to go to royal mail website and contact the customer services telling them whats happened. Luckily for us the parcel magically appeared the next day, 4 days late with no explanation as to where it had been! Hope you manage to get it sorted :hugs:

TPG - Ems opened her bag up after her nap, she pulled the doll out and said 'aaaaa gu gu' which in adult english means 'thankyou, good girl'. then she gave her some kisses it was uber cute! Thanks again xxx

TPG - Ems opened her bag up after her nap, she pulled the doll out and said 'aaaaa gu gu' which in adult english means 'thankyou, good girl'. then she gave her some kisses it was uber cute! Thanks again xxx

AAwww this is too cute!!! :hugs:

Anyone who has been on the list a while not had an abroad swap that wants one???

Or any special requests??

Please remember i cant guarentee anything, but will try my hardest xx

Anyone who has been on the list a while not had an abroad swap that wants one???

could i have a swap abroad please?
if not its ok :)
i did have one, but i had to change partners so never actually got to do it
xx

Hiya Elli :wave:

Is that you taken the sweet swap back over now?!

Hiya Elli :wave:

Is that you taken the sweet swap back over now?!

we're sharing it, Elli is doing the list and im doing the challenges and updating the thread on a daily basis x

aaaww cool, I have been racking my brain for ideas for your challenge but no joy! Have you thought of anything yet?

what date shall we reveal everything for november tezzy??

Ur request is noted ilovemybump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back