The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
might set a rule for nobody new to join for the december swap if we do a secret one...

off to bed now girls speak to you in the morning x

I got my sweets today but kiddywinks have eaten most :rofl: they was all exicted ive shared them out 3 ways completley forgot take photo :blush: Mine will be posted tomorrow via recorded delivery x

i am supposed to be out for November. unless you have an odd number and still need me?! :winkwink:
but can I please be in again for the Xmas swap? *flutters eyelashes*

Love that idea! Just noticed I'm not back on the original list though. When you have the time, could you please stick me on again and I'll still be a back up sweetie swapper. I don't want to miss out :D x

hey femme where are you from again, i will add you back onto the list.. sorry i missed you out hunni xx

Tiggertea, your not on the list? are u meant to be??

also, is this right... JellyTot, Mummyburgo and Melbo have pulled out this month too??

Im on the cambridge diet so I canny eat sweeties right now :cry: But I will be back ;)
xxx

Right femme and mummyburgo, your on my piecve of paper...:)

Dinoslass i got your package today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG its so much nicer than my package to you :blush:

and did you not get my letter? i thought i put it in the parcel with the sweets!? ive had a look around here and cant find it here so i dont know what happened to it :S

ill write you another letter today :D

will post piccys when the kids are in bed xxxx

hey femme where are you from again, i will add you back onto the list.. sorry i missed you out hunni xx

England (North West). No Worries, there was a lot of confusion with me disappearing but I still got in on the swap :D x

pinksnowball and taperjeangirls goodies have been posted today :thumbup: Hope you like!

I took a photo of my sweeties from tjg's must remember to upload when i'm home :blush:

Mine was finally posted today 1st class recorded

pinksnowball and taperjeangirls goodies have been posted today :thumbup: Hope you like!

I took a photo of my sweeties from tjg's must remember to upload when i'm home :blush:

yey :happydance::happydance::happydance:

cant wait !!

I'm sorry i've taken a bit longer this month than i normally would just been uber busy. Thankyou for being so patient with me :blush:

I soooo hope it gets to you in on piece i'm really worried royal mail are gonna break it :growlmad: :dohh:

:yipee:!!!! My postie just delivered my package from TLB!!! Soooooo chuffed there is hundreds!!
and Daisy says thank you very much to Emilia, she is guzzling milkybar as I type! (and she has pinched the halloween bucket!)

We are going to get stuck into Parkin and the rest of it while watching the X Factor tonight :D
Is the little dark round lolly one of the bonfire ones you were talking about?
Thank you again!! :hugs:

Pic!..........
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC08058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members