The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think I have sorted out the problem we were having with the photos from our meet up last weekend now.

Fingers Crossed....

Good, that worked, so first up we have my sweeties to Laura, then we have Alex investigating the sweets followed by Lauras sweets for me.

Thanks ever so much for a wonderful morning Laura.

Attachments

• September sweetie swap1 (2).jpg
    September sweetie swap1 (2).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 17
  • September sweetie swap1.jpg
    September sweetie swap1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 14
  • September sweetie swap1 (4).jpg
    September sweetie swap1 (4).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
  • September sweetie swap1 (3).jpg
    September sweetie swap1 (3).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 12
  • September sweetie swap1 (5).jpg
    September sweetie swap1 (5).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
awww great photos Stephie! and you didnt have to worry about your sweets getting lost in the postal strikes! :thumbup:

I am desperate to have a taste of my PARKIN!!! But OH and Gemma are out so have to wait till they come home!! :hissy:

Here's my sweeties :)

Attachments

• ABCD0001.jpg
    ABCD0001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 21
Hey Tezzy, glad you got it and that you like it. I hope you actually like the sweets, hehe. No, didn't get the letter with it. boo hoo. I hope it hasn't got lost somewhere. Would be great if you could write one again. I am in England at the moment, so busy with family visits and enjoying a holiday!!!

awww great photos Stephie! and you didnt have to worry about your sweets getting lost in the postal strikes! :thumbup:

I can't take any of the credit, as i forgot my camera totally :blush: - they are Lauras photos, but she had not been able to get them to display properly.

:yipee:!!!! My postie just delivered my package from TLB!!! Soooooo chuffed there is hundreds!!
and Daisy says thank you very much to Emilia, she is guzzling milkybar as I type! (and she has pinched the halloween bucket!)

We are going to get stuck into Parkin and the rest of it while watching the X Factor tonight :D
Is the little dark round lolly one of the bonfire ones you were talking about?
Thank you again!! :hugs:

Pic!..........
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC08058.jpg

:happydance: yay i'm so glad yours got there safely! Just hope Pinksnowballs makes it aswell now.

Yes the dark lolly ( had to wrap it myself in cling film as you can't buy them individually wrapped ifykwim, hope you managed to open it ok!) is a bonfire lolly. The white indivdual sweets are bonfire toffee aswell. The fruitellas are supposed to be the square sweets too. Let me know what you think about Parkin :hugs:

Serina did you get the sweeties off me hunni?

Yes I did thank-you ...I did post in here but didnt post a pic bcos i had shared them out between kids and forgot ...thank-you they was lovely well kids enjoyed them ...am on a diet but i get to have the hot chocolate :happydance: xxx

Don't worry, hopefully yours will arrive tomorrow, yours was just under weight so i could send second class, TJG's was just over so i could only send first class. You have some different things in your packages you see :hugs:

hi Ladies! I just joined the Sweetie Swap, I'll be doing it in Nov! :D x

:wave: welcome!

TLB, Parkin is scrummy!!! It's alot like Scottish gingercake but spicier and lovely and sticky! YUM!

:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe