The Alternative Status Thread

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
I have taken this idea from the lovely Ria_Rose in First nTri (with permission of course) as I thought it is a fab idea. Basically it it your chance to post your alternative status to the one on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace etc. Only on here you can actually post your baby thoughts and all those things you refrain from on the other sites. Enjoy.

Fairygirl is excited that it's almost Christmas and it has nothing to do with Christmas :winkwink:

NAUN is happy she isn't at work with all the bitter hags.

Pnut is secretly listening to Christmas music and dreaming about buys maternity sweaters next christmas

Jillypoop wishes she wasn't at work tomorrow with the untrustworthy backstabbers. Also cant wait for maternity leave, just need to get pregnant!!

Fuffyburra wishes she was living with her OH, organising her wedding and preparing to TTC and become a stay at home mum without a care in the world.
Ps. Fuffyburra loves this thread :p

Elly WANTS A BABY.

Great idea:) I'll be posting several time daily haha.

Fairygirl is pleased the thread has started well and just saw the amount of typos in her first post. lol

:blush:
Becky10 can't tell her boss that after only 4 months back from maternity leave she was out gushing over newborn baby boy clothes in her lunch break!

PeanutBean is gutted to back at her now meaningless job with a crap manager she doesn't much like and can't wait to be TTC next June so she can get off work again and spend all her time with lovely babies!

PlutosBlue secretly needs to loo but is too lazy to go :blush: and is feeling rather impatient about waiting until April to TTC.. needle prick in a condom anyone? :lol:

Is really frustrated that she can't turn off the 'BABIES!' response in her head when she can't have any yet :(

Fuffyburra is worried that she'll have to work when she has babies even though she wants to spend every second of every day with them because they'll be so darn tootin' cute!! Hoping it'll be easier than she imagines. Gets the feeling she'll be posting on here A LOT and annoying everyone A LOT! :p Must restrain herself. Starting from... NOW!

Manda is concerned that she won't be able to have the birthing options she would like when it comes time to have a baby. She would also really like her OH to pretend to be excited when she begs him to watch the movie, "The Business of Being Born" with her instead of saying, "will you rub my back the entire time?" :dohh:

Manda also needs to stop planning what she would do if she got pregnant right now, because she IS NOT. She needs to stop thinking that something went wrong with her pill and convincing herself everything is a pregnancy symptom. If she doesn't, she can't live her life to the fullest prior to TTC.

goddess25 wants another baby now, I dont want to wait till Feb.

goddess25 wishes we could win the lottery so I can be a stay at home mommy

Pnut is annoyed with her OH because he doesn't want to practice making babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->